How much more of a cuck will he become?

How much more of a cuck will he become?

Attached: DB2F13EC-645B-4C51-A8D0-5EFDC42B55F8.jpg (828x458, 428.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dtkBPwB7qnY
youtu.be/7B1mikBCKS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He will straight up be watching Yoko Ono fucking other men for her onlyfans in 2 years bare minimum.

Oh my lordie.
I defended Ian before but associating with Hasan is unforgivable.

Did she make him get matching tattoos?

>la goblina

Attached: yikes.png (102x105, 26.18K)

Attached: tumblr_43f225e1ed531d4985a721b8fc173923_1b5ec240_500.jpg (500x419, 51.98K)

No really an anti-tattoo guy but fuck me are those egregious

but why?

>All of those damn tattoos

Holy fuck

Jesus Christ, could he have picked a wife with more red flags?

>onlyfans whore
>covered in tattoos
>fake tits
>short hair
>controls his entire life and "brand", sells herself to his fanbase
>dresses disgusting

Only thing missing is some piercings and for her to gain 100 pounds after they're hitched. I guarantee she cucks him in a divorce a couple years later and paints him as an abuser.

He asked him to fight Hyde, right?

because fuck gender norms supposedly. The problem with having these views is that they are all mentally ill, so it's only a matter of time before they crash and burn.

social clout in an environment that keeps getting gayer and filled with trainees.

Hasans a gigantic pussy femboy, you think he’d go anywhere near Sam?

Fake tits that he paid for, onlyfans that he takes the pictures for as well.

I forgot to add women. They're also responsible.

This nigga finna get heeemed

Attached: 1654153527882.webm (640x640, 1.29M)

gonna need sam to make some kind of video about this

Im tired of these inconsistent tattoos with no relation to one another constantly clashing with every outfit. It's like those ugly Nascar jackets with a billion logos stapled on.
Why don't people ever get tattoos that all match and fit a theme? I've seen gorgeous tattoo sleeves with a dozen meanings all flow together because they share the same color palette and design.
Mixing SpongeBobs face next to cursive fake deep writing with Asian dragons and random flowers is the ugliest shit.

Attached: 1328332120734.jpg (260x384, 27.07K)

Seen the video where a random guy I think one of his fans not even in shape and a manlet on top of that, approaches Hasan and his little crew while they're outside eating and Hasan shits himself?

that video doesn't exist

I'd be scared of a Sam Hyde fan approached me too, all pasty incels with literally nothing to lose.

No. You could post it, but i'm slightly interested so you don't have to bother.

>that pathetic power
>those tiny legs with that huge upper body
Sam would cream him. No wonder Hasan ignored him even after putting 1 million in crypto just to enter the ring, Sam would cave his skull in.

youtube.com/watch?v=dtkBPwB7qnY

No I have not. Post it pls.

Attached: 20210729_081457.jpg (720x640, 142.88K)

Yep that's the one.

wow jeeze he could've been killed by a crazy fan

youtu.be/7B1mikBCKS8 at 43 minutes

This is Hasan losing his shit because he tried to post his dead dog on that pixel canvas and someone drew over it.