Fr*nch national hero, Joan “Easy Fuck” d’Arc

Fr*nch national hero, Joan “Easy Fuck” d’Arc.

Attached: d’arc.jpg (1071x1500, 340.2K)

>an*Loids got beaten by a girl
OH NO NO NO NO

built for rape

>angloid seethe alive and well
Who said Americans don't have culture

Why is she drawn in that type of armor, it litearally wasnt invented until the 16th century.

Attached: file.png (1200x1600, 2.8M)

>french national hero
>most famous for getting ended by the english
Every single time

angloids were so mad they burnt her body multiple times

>anglo takes pride in murdering a young girl
Perfidious as ever.

>Joan
>"""""Napoleon'''''''''''
Name one more

Is it true she was basically not talked about for a big chunk of French history and got revived as a cultural symbol due to France losing the Franco-Prussian War?

Imagine the smell of her armpit hair

the girl who destroyed the Plantagenet dream

unironically very hot

2 is more great people than I thought france had ever produced.

No Louis XIV? No Charlie?

joan... but dumber!

Attached: 662px-Valerie.jpg (662x442, 36.4K)

For me it is Henry IV

For me, it's Louis XX.

Napoleon & Bourbon family unification when?

Republican France made some bad legends about thing they don't like and good about things they liked
Many "facts" but often wrong were made up back then

ah yes, french men counting on their women to do their work for them, what else is new

Napoléon was a swine who coasted on the murder of France and the chaos of the Directoire. He had no progeny and failed to pass on his knowledge and success. Any sane person is fine with forgetting that blip in French history.

I imagine you talking to one of our prime maidens, if you don't convey pity nor shame you probably must be an expert in the pussy drying process. Our women are the leaders of the free world, brace yourself chud

How do the know that she was good looking? Imagine if she was a fat ogre instead no one would defend her.

If she was born in the modern era do you think she would be BBC queen? She is a true proud french girl meaning she LOVES black men