Rich Vos will be performing at the Tinker House in Indianapolis, Indiana this coming June 23rd and 24th!

Rich Vos will be performing at the Tinker House in Indianapolis, Indiana this coming June 23rd and 24th!

I know that's a loooong time to wait for Comedian Rich Vos but this bit sucks on it's best days!

Attached: 1628949654072.png (412x274, 145.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hVkgPCeLCYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are the Opester and Rich still friends?

The shows been dead for 8 years
These people are senile geriatrics now

>joke bombs
>pretends it was a serious statement
>LISHEN
I hate Rich Vos with all my heart

How's Opie so sexy

141 IQ

I'm considering streaming a Mass Effect playthrough as Rich Sheppard making every decision based on Vosisms and Vosesque logic.

OH THE BATARIANSHHH WANNA COMPLAIN?

rich vos fucking sucks and isn't funny. he just lisps the same boring kvetching and sex woes bits from the early 2000s and still does the awful forced edginess from the era when everyone was trying to bite howard stern's style. he IS the joke and paying to see him is the punchline.
>opester
nobody is that unfunny faggot's friend, nobody contacted him at all during the first split, his job was to reign everyone in so it created a deep embedded animosity that can't be reconciled.

Confirmed sat with his legs crossed when asked to sit Indian style.

No, his job was to go HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON WE'VE GOT MONGO THE TRUCKER MONGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>talk to a homeless man, ask him what's in the box
>he shows them that it's a cake
>he offers them some cake " treat yourselves"
>opie asks him to put it down
>opie stomps on homeless man's cake
>throw money at his feet like he's a dog to feel better about it
>spend years telling everyone the homeless man was a friend of the show (they would just berate and ridicule him regularly)
>spend years telling everyone they paid him $100 after the cake stomp
>later, when nobody buys it, tell everyone that he was in on it from the get go
>the homeless man is just a professional actor and was able to act hurt and upset on cue
i guess his ego desperately needed SOMEONE beneath him to shit on after years of being the joke of the cast himself. opie is a pathetic unfunny nothing.

Attached: opie telling a joke.webm (600x344, 2.09M)

No show will ever be funnier then OnA. The pests finding a new cow in patrick is a new golden age for the show.

Those hack frauds at cumtown fell apart in under a year.

I listen to reruns of O&A literally daily

Ron and Fez noon to three

AAHHH HERESH DA TING

SNNOOOOOWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY

Nopie?

Quick reminder that Rich Vos is a gay crackhead who failed the ''are you smarter than a fifth-grader'' test who is a self proclaimed ''jew power'' radical.

wow he coulda been a model

I earrrrrned that!

now that the dust has settled
how in the FUCK did he marry bonnie mcfarlane

youtube.com/watch?v=hVkgPCeLCYg

Attached: 1650233098982.jpg (828x797, 262.13K)

lady die looks like if shemp swallowed curly

Such a fall from grace for a woman who wore diapers because of alcohol diarrhea on a international top bill radio program