Is uncle joe really doing this poorly in the polls?

is uncle joe really doing this poorly in the polls?
holy shit

Attached: 1654647079951.jpg (700x1017, 446.3K)

Should they be allowed to make threats like that?

oh good , whenever they predict something bad it never does. Its when they are quiet you have to worry.

another urban youth summer

another summer of love?

Faggots can't kill their unborn children, so they are going to kill some innocent civilians instead.
No Bail and No Jail

MULTIPLE STAGED MASS SHOOTINGS

MARTIAL LAW DECLARED

MONKEY POX AT A HEIGHT

MARTIAL LAW USED TO FORCE YOU TO TAKE MONKEY VAXMEME

DEPOPULATION OF SHARTISTAN AND THE UNITED STATES OF WESTERN YUROPE

RUSSIA TO ASCEND TO THE PENULTIMATE ECONOMIC POWER

ALL PLANNED BY THE GLOBOHOMULISTS BEHIND WEF, ALL PREDICTED BY DEAGLE.

what movie

Attached: 1653615948656.jpg (720x478, 29.22K)

Is this another Joker situation where they try to incite le chuds?

One day it will be
>Homeland Security Advises Joe Biden Victory for Safety of All Citizens

>GLOWNIGGERS taunting us

At this point they aren't even subtle with it. If they post this you'll have Twitter trannies rant about how chuds need to be wiped out, and then chuds getting enraged and antagonizing the Twitter trannies and the flames go higher and higher. Social media was a fucking mistake.

this has been debunked

As a Canadian I'm glad that hand guns and disinformation are banned
I have a government that empowers me to do fentanyl

Attached: 1654089804308.jpg (1485x1509, 492.72K)

They're just spreading the doctrine of Saint Floydium the Wise

when roe v wade gets repealed the roasties are going to REEEEEEE for a while

hope you all figured out some way to stay alive
me, im gonna live on the beach off clams and fish

by independent fact-checkers. don't ask for their identities just know that they are credible

central americans crossing the boarder really fear the cartels lmao

Given that the most die hard lefties I know suddenly don't want to talk about anything politics, I'd say yes.

damn Canada is based

>homeland security warns "go ahead. Just fucking try it, I fucking dare you, kid. You think i'm fucking around?"

>The GOP stacked the government and supreme court in their favour before Biden got into office
>They straight up made one a judge days before the election despite back in 2016 preventing Obama from doing the same months before the election and even Lindsey Graham asking people to quote him if they were ever to do the same
>GOP biased court is now wanting to overturn Roe v Wade which if successful will open the door for many other laws to be overturn
>Recent gun shootings are reflecting back to GOP at fault for blocking gun control laws and passing laws giving easier access to guns
But of course Biden could have done something about all of that second he got into office, right? He has supreme dictator powers that can allow him to do and undo whatever. It's not like he has an entire section of the government that have control overrule him.

What are you talking about?
Ketanji brown Jackson got in because her predecessors retirement got leaked by Biden to get him off the bench

>Any Forums
>Any Forums
>Any Forums
>Any Forums
>Any Forums
>Any Forums

>NYC health
Canada, eh?

>incoherent screeching
and yet my dollar is worth 10 cents less than it was before he was in office, it costs me twice as much to fill up my car, and every good and service both takes longer, costs more and is of reduced quality.

Attached: 1651796310466.png (720x461, 639.4K)