If you were to watch two more films before killing yourself what would those be?

If you were to watch two more films before killing yourself what would those be?

Attached: 6019CCD9-055D-4E05-B4CA-4FC3B2F8DF7F.jpg (1025x649, 159.79K)

The film that gets you to not kill yourself, and then the film that gets you to remember how awesome life is and feel inspired to rise up and make a difference

slap shot

I’d watch slap shot twice

kung pow and its sequel

Goon and then Slapshot

Kung Pow and Slap shot 2

Love story and then something light like slap shot

I'd be raping not watching movies

Dragon ball evolution and shrek 2 dvd extras

My two favorite movies, slap shot and Kentucky fried movie

Ice Station Zebra, twice

Based and hughespilled

Quo vadis and Ben hur.

the 2 last marvel movies

wouldn't bother.

as a cry for help, probably Shawshank Redemption, that's a great movie for if you're in a bad way in your life, it's all about perseverance in an insurmountable situation
>geology is the study of rocks under pressure, that's all it takes is time and pressure
and another solid movie is literally whichever movie you think is your favorite probably, i would likely choose Ready Player One, it has a great vibe of being somewhere and belonging, be THE RIGHT PERSON in THE RIGHT PLACE to actually matter.

Attached: me.jpg (309x347, 32.17K)

id watch my favorite jav video and pause it near the end and start it up again when my time was up
if you're really going to neck yourself, just get as much cash as you can on credit and go overseas instead

Attached: 1633487905545.jpg (277x276, 12.93K)

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World twice
I am legitimately in love with Kim Pine.

Slap shot, twice

Gamera 3 and Manhunter.

>watching Shawshank Redemption as a cry for help
lmfao

Idk lol

no, if op is crying for help
because lord knows no one announces they're going to do themselves in, they just go and do the thing, and everyone wonders if they could have helped if only they knew, and they throw a funeral where they pat themselves on the dick and cry and make it all about how they feel, and someone waves their fist around and claims the dead person is selfish,

but yeah, reaching out is good, watch Shawshank Redemption.

Hot Fuzz and Under the Skin

either that, or Slap Shot and Slap Shot 2: Breaking the Ice

it's just a hilarious concept to watch that as a cry for help.

Nice try chang

Mighty Ducks D3 and probably something like Slapshot

then what do you watch, i don't find it a hilarious movie?! it's about being at your lowest, literally crawling through unironic shit and piss for miles - only to come out squeaky clean on the otherside.