The west is waking up to the sickness that is the negro

The west is waking up to the sickness that is the negro

Attached: 1654645227156.png (1197x780, 745.48K)

what are the plans for his kinds?

I wish Blake had actually said this but he didn’t.

This guy is stating a fact! He's wrong! There are five lights!

Attached: 1653639657541.png (1075x2076, 3.69M)

The numbers... 13%... Something just doesn't add up..
Run me the numbers again, how much of the media?

Is there one of these made for every year?

Attached: Mass shooters 2019.png (614x614, 788.95K)

it doesn't count as a mass shooting when black people do it because they don't talk about Chicago shootings on CNN

Black guy shoots 4+ people = another day in the hood

White guy shoots 4+ people = ban guns this is America only 3rd worlders should be shot.

I saw the news report for this and my boomer dad goes "oh if Chicago and st Louis have a gang problem it doesn't exist they don't ever bring it up on the news so clearly this guy is just lying and the s a racist!!"

you should kill your dad

uh oh

democrat boomers are just embarrassing

Why are old people so offensively stupid?

yet they have more money than you will

>female mass shooters
huh

Narcissism.

Bang bang nigga fuck out my hood yuh hurrrrr

Even zoom zooms would’ve made shitloads of cash if they lived in the post-WW2 era

Well with my parents they just believe what they think is real and if you show them they're wrong or you know actual reality they get mad and lash out. I could drop my dad off in the worst area of Chicago and as he was being shot and he'd say omg why is this happening?

And me having way less money than them is a direct result of them ruining the country.

>conservative says racist shit
>far right goverments fail to stop coof
>supreme court bans abortions
centrists begining seeing how crazy the right always were
okay tiny whitey

>oh no my 90-year old diabetic great-aunt died of the coof a few weeks before she would have expired anyway
>let's permanently shutter 40% of small businesses

left wing governments handled the coof better?
want to provide some proof?

Attached: 1631161921535.jpg (750x333, 68.25K)

you're just lazy

Attached: 1620873380903.jpg (2669x3000, 687.64K)

I would hope that someone who grew up in the quite literally the most prosperous time in human history would have at the very least a sizable nest egg in old age. Sadly that’s not the case and many boomers are now reverse mortgaging their house to buy more flat screen TVs and other benign, utterly useless shit that old people waste their money on.

Blacks commit the majority of violent crime.

sorry for your loss

Middle-tier bait

Why are white people so racist?

Why are statistics racist?

My old man is the same, deep down they know how it is but they just can't bring themselves to say it. He'll be politically incorrect too, but at the end of the day he just won't call a spade a spade, just conditioned that way I suppose

some people completely insulate themselves from any sort of counters to their world view, and it eventually leads to some real batshit ideas. My dad does this, works for himself since he cant play nice with anyone with a different opinion, shouts everyone else down and refuses to even entertain the fact that he could be wrong. This has lead to some fun episodes like wanting to bury gold in the backyard as a serious investment strategy. The claim that old people driving kills more than DUIs. And there's this nebulous idea he has where anyone who has money is responsible for all the evils of the world, and the bar for having money is pretty low here. I got probably 1000 more of these things

why are white people racist against blacks?
why are asian people racist against blacks?
why are hispanic people racist against blacks?
why are native peoples racist against blacks?
it's a mystery......

Those are a ton of white incels tho

You love money more than your great aunt? You cannot serve both God and Mammon.

lol based

not all of them can ignore the elephant of color in the room.

Most of the stats gathered from online polls on incel forums show that most of them are poc.

Ummmm

Attached: based Dept u.png (521x937, 265.87K)

Attached: ScamAgainstWhites.png (929x5091, 3.56M)