Homelander

Easily the most well acted, most interesting and most fun to watch character on TV right now

Every scene you have no idea if he is going to snap and just kill everyone. The tension is amazing.

Attached: the-boys-season-3-homelander-936x527.jpg (936x527, 46.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/M1ahS9RjBiU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yep and it's all because the actor is an actual psycho that the rest of the cast is afraid of.

Like when he snapped in Spain and beat the shit out of a cook?

Attached: 1580589778081.png (942x822, 1.21M)

He's literally me

>the goys

Remember when hughies actor made that video with him in a car and he wasn’t having it and told him to fuck off

So is Homelander like a super supe? Does he really have no weaknesses or vulnerabilities? Why did vaught make him that way, was that really a good idea?

>be 32 lb soiboy
>people are afraid of you because you yell

this one?
youtube.com/shorts/M1ahS9RjBiU

>You can click right here and get Stuckmannized

>"bad superman that's about to lose it ANY MINUTE NOW... AAAAANY MINUTE NOW..."
>this goes on for 3 seasons
lol

no, that one bitch can pop his head anytime she wants

Hope the series ends with him killing everyone on Earth except for Butcher.
Then he just leaves the planet forever

This is why Gus isnt afraid of Homelander because he knows that bitch can pop him anytime, and Homelander knows that Gus has something that can kill him and is secretly afraid of him

>season 1
>"dude Homelander is so cool, the actor is really good"
>actor has 1 incident
>"BRO HE'S A PSYCHO !!!!!!!!!!!"
fucking worse than CNN

Yup, kek never gets old.

In the comics they figure out how to kill him, but it's touch and go

its just good press for the show lol.

>Every scene you have no idea if he is going to snap and just kill everyone. The tension is amazing.
No, the tension is not amazing because it's been going on 3 seasons now. I swear to fucking god if they delay him snapping until next season I'm dropping the show completely, barely watching now as is only because there's very few TV shows to watch to begin with.

Attached: 1607989720680.jpg (398x376, 37.07K)

He’s great at playing the character because all homos are unhinged like that. He’s basically playing himself if he had super powers

>anons actually think they hate eachother for realsies
lol