Another Boys thread

Just got caught up on season 3. I'm trying to be neutral on my opinion for this in relation to politics but I can't help but think the commentary in this show is kind of tired. I understand the concept of a cynical super hero story but I think watchmen did it better. Am I supposed to hate everyone on the show? Why am I constantly being reminded of the hell scape that is modern politics in the US? Am I the asshole? What has your viewing experience been with this show?

>sorry for the ADDITIONAL Boys thread.

Attached: The_Boys_infobox.jpg (2560x1920, 832.21K)

>I'm trying to be neutral on my opinion
I'm not, i love the show. Any Forums can suck it

One post in and it's D&C shill faggot. The show is ideological propaganda; piss-weak Jewish filth. Seth Rogan is a sack of shit.

two posts in and some retard is already seething and throwing all the buzzwords he can

Attached: 1645171952952.gif (216x240, 2.85M)

Their take on Christianity is so painfully Jewish. Why can't Starlight be an actual Christian? Why does she have to be a whore?

>three episodes of literally NOTHING happening
Yawn

lmao christian girls are whores, are you living under a rock ? Why do you think confession exists, so they can whore out all night

You don't find the constant political implications of the show to be a little too heavy handed?

Attached: FTLNtjVUYAARPWF.jpg (828x907, 142.79K)

That's fine but Starlight resents Christianity. Rather than separate how her mother used it over her she just groups it all together like a fucking retard written by Jews.

no because i am from poor EU country so it doesn't really bother me, i find american politics entertaining so in this show it's like a win-win

>Starlight thinks christianity is bad because her own mother, the only person who raised her, used christianity to control her life
wow you really comprehend this character huh

Ok I understand. But another issue I have is that I hate everyone except Butcher (to some degree) is that how it's supposed to go down?

Attached: 1651807136697.jpg (1024x898, 105.8K)

I haven't started the third season yet but the comics are painfully british in their snobbery and view of american culture and politics. By the half-way point I had to tap out because the ratio of entertainment to being preached at had reached unsustainable levels. Political commentary needs to be handled with a bit of restraint and nuance or it becomes obnoxious even when you agree with it.

Well i like any character that's memorable, and most of them are. I even miss that invisible guy from s1, he was funny

Not him. Wildest sex I've ever had was with a tiny Vietnamese catholic girl. She loved deepthroating and anal.

I want to see with superhero killer weapon is real since Black Noir is no longer a clone of Homelander.

Did you get the sense that Stormfront was done terribly in season 2. At the beginning she started out as competent and then she just off the rails with Nick Fuentes level political talking points

>MuH WhItE GeNoCiDe

She's a 120 year old Nazi. Surely she would have a better grasp on manipulating politics than that right?

Attached: 1651419263485.jpg (709x802, 216.54K)

Attached: 1620213936988.gif (404x347, 1003.32K)

All I have to say is that A-Train is not very interesting this season and should have less screentime.

>Latinx
I almost dropped it right then and there even though it was episode 3 of 3 at the moment. I rather be called a wetback.

Kneel to your liberal jewish overlords, mestizx

She’s one of those cool Christians that has no kind of religious practice. Jews and Muslims have actual practices that form a clear cultural link to their society. What do Protestants and Lutherans do? Pay for a nice looking, well kept buildings they never go to? Catholics should’ve finished off those godless whores when they had the chance and burned England to the ground.