Prey - New Predator movie

youtube.com/watch?v=WhD3xAIZzeg
now hunting strong independent indian girls

Attached: x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 107.41K)

I don't even care about the movie. I just want to stick my dick inside her.

Looks good desu. I'm sure a lot of those white people will have comedic gore deaths

The axe rope throwing scene...Does this girl have super strength in order to pull it back like that? Because that is not how that works

She cute

Attached: ambre.jpg (1440x1714, 280.85K)

>predator franchise is now feminist

Attached: 1621641111382.gif (278x208, 1.94M)

>That comment section

The trailer just makes me want to watch a movie where a pretty little injun girl has to survive being hunted by bears and mountain lions and shit. I couldnt care less about the predator

There's going to be zero female nudity and tons of male's ass isn't it?

likely not going to bother with it.
bored shitless of stronk wiminz, it's been going on for decades and every fucking time it's jammed in your face as though it's some kind of rare surprise.
what would make a difference is if there was a dude. even better if he loses, or all the humans lose, whole tribe wiped out. predator victorious

Want to stick my dick and tongue in that beige pussy.

wiypipo
kill them wiypipo
predator on injun side, because injuns are saints but kill wiypipo
wonder if it will show the perpetual wars between all the injun tribes.

Kinda cool but I know it'll just be the same movie again

After watching the trailer the only thing that actually bothers me is the feminism. i'm all for a predator movie with a native american setting, but... really? is it really necessary to have yet another feminist crapfest? I'm just sick of it all, lads... they legit ruined an actually cool concept with their woke trash. Was it really that HARD to find a native american man in his 20's or 30's?

Attached: 14-44-59-1641156121527.jpg (320x319, 34.28K)

best of all, the 'brave' girl and the predator team up to fight the evil invaders.
as long as every straight white man is dead, everyone wins.
aliens and redskins alike.

thats what the walking dead did. The zombies arent the main bad guys anymore, it's facist white people. Hilarious shit

kinooooooooooooooo

Also you just know white people will be portrayed as pathetic bad guys

That's why nobody watches the woke-ing dead anymore lol.

BASED. Is she going to be the first woman to take down predator?

Trappers weren't known to be good people, desu, and those guys seem to be trappers, they weren't your usual protestant settlers.

Predators had the cute brazilian sniper gal. She helped Adrien Brody take down the predator, IIRC.

Attached: 526ca21f9283b91a93f6939d350bbffa.jpg (333x500, 44.88K)

Yeah, but you missed the "pathetic" part. They will be stupid drunkards punching bags, just look how the predator jokingly stops a hatchet thrown at him by a trapper and then juggle with it.

I take that as a no then. Morpheus was BASED though.

built for HWD