ITT: Kinos that changed your life forever

ITT: Kinos that changed your life forever.

Attached: IMG_20200605_110533.jpg (496x690, 243.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pSxegwiYLEQ
youtu.be/iHh2i2kdhA4
youtube.com/watch?v=OSIrQBGfUtw
youtube.com/watch?v=mMBzfUj5zsg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Le atheism ftw amiright guys, spaghetti monster lolol

Fuck off you nihilist cunt

Attached: 1654202765790.jpg (426x600, 66.66K)

Why yes, climate-alarmism is a cult phenomeon.

>"I don't believe in anything but what I can see, facts baby woooo! What is transcendence? Sounds like a big word xd"

Imagine being a millionaire and finding the most desperate and miserable people out in the world who are trying to cope with their suffering through spirituality and mocking them for your vacation documentary, then saying that shit changed your life... lmao

Attached: 1653972745542.jpg (1024x660, 73.02K)

Get saved, Any Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=pSxegwiYLEQ

Attached: 1577131793397.jpg (1024x681, 244.65K)

was gonna make some eggs but decided to just go to bed, thanks user

This one should change Bill's forever
youtu.be/iHh2i2kdhA4

Not OP. It didn’t change my life at all but was very entertaining. I enjoy it when Christians are made uncomfortable. One guy was ok until I reminded him that his kids would die and their life was meaningless. They’re brave in the face of death until you mention their kids. They always told me “dude just wait until you have a kid. When you look at something so beautiful and pure that was made out of love… you’ll believe in god, I promise.” Lol. Lmao

Attached: 1644725703550.png (670x667, 407.46K)

>Imagine being a millionaire and finding the most desperate and miserable people out in the world who are trying to cope
yeah they made kenneth COPEland very rich
youtube.com/watch?v=OSIrQBGfUtw

Why do you believe in God? What gave you faith? If it was your parents, don't even reply.
I want to know how one finds God on their own. I just can't find anything there that is believable

Maher is such a dishonest faggot
>"You believe in God?! You're so stupid!"
>"You believe in 78 genders and men can get pregnant?! Well, I respect your opinion on these new ideas and we have to have serious discussions about it."

stop copin' and start ropin'

Attached: 58F16887-AB75-4A46-BEFA-B134D3C6BB35.jpg (1284x1086, 149.99K)

but he doesn't respect that opinion

Attached: FB397EF2-3888-480E-B5C0-277ED0A4C084.png (500x673, 90.92K)

Attached: 922B250B-16A9-419A-BDDD-7D378DCFC13E.jpg (1037x1466, 428.21K)

Shhhh, let him have his strawman, he NEEDS it.

>but he doesn't respect that opinion
He has literally never gone after these anti-science tranny activists the way he went after religious people

Attached: 05D28281-3663-40EA-BF10-51897CD3999F.jpg (1280x720, 79.39K)

Imagine being a 60 year old man and still smoking weed everyday while being single and playing with your Legos...

Bill is a failure

In terms of why I believe in God, a supernatural creator is a prerequisite of the universe. If all physical things have are an effect with a cause, there must be a root cause not subject to the same laws. Where did matter come from? Why did it start expanding? How did the unlikely miracle of life happen? Without some kind of Creator these problems can't be solved.
In regards to why I believe the words of the Bible, I can't really put it into words. There are too many times in my life where I've read it and it had the perfect bit of wisdom, too many times it provided me with a real sense of something greater, for me to overlook it. I understand if that's not terribly convincing, but faith is a personal thing that you have to feel to understand, I think

Attached: 18A129A0-AC76-4FC6-A0A6-315152B3385B.jpg (314x445, 25.51K)

schizo AND an itoddler. what a surprise

>piss babies itt mad at atheism and yet haven't ever opened a bible and have no idea where christianity comes from

>convenient lack of rebuttal

the shit about pagan parallels (mithra, etc) to the life of jesus is made up bullshit that some writer pulled out of their ass and everyone ran with. and there isn't a gay gene.

he did recently
youtube.com/watch?v=mMBzfUj5zsg

There are plenty of pagan parallels that are very real. Just not most of the ones showed in Zeitgeist.

he still wears the crown?

Lol
Christian larpers think the suffering is the point, so they hyper fixate and fetishize it.

Bill Maher is controlled opposition establishment shill whos only job is to reel in leftists who go too far left

Shut the fuck up degenerate fagvot

Attached: FTuZuv8XwAIqxAg.jpg (970x1181, 101.18K)

Yeah, because the establishment isn't totally in favor of extreme far leftism, fucking stupid retard.

mentally ill individuals like yourself don't deserve that level of respect, only derision.
go ahead, reply with "cope" or whatever other stock rebuttals because you le won in your mind

The establishment needs leftism to look appealing to the masses for people to buy in. Bill Maher is the guy who steers the far left dialogue back to normies.

Learn to understand nuance you fucking caveman brain. Also, get fucked.

Not really. All he said is that it was "trendy" and "encouraged" by liberals. He's never said "The idea of a male born athlete declaring himself female and winning all the female gold medals is nonsense." or "Men can't get pregnant, it's biologically impossible!".
Suddenly Mr. "Why don't religious people believe in science?" is suddenly not asking this question to liberal trannies.

>cope
>still no rebuttal

I feel like suicide/depression is just a symptom of intelligence. I mean, look at rates grouped by race.

>Religious people: *quietly and respectfully* we think you should follow Christ to save yourself and live a better life. If you don't I wish you the best and hope you change your mind.
>2000s New Atheist people: Nutjobs! Cultists! HAHA! Idiots! It doesn't make sense! Zombie Carpenter! Remember those conflicts hundreds of years ago? That's your fault!

I don't like this movie. Most of the guys Bill Maher pokes fun at in this movie are just people trying to worship in peace. There's a lot to criticize and poke fun of about religious bureaucracy and how religion invades American politics, but it feels like Maher punches down when he makes fun of that one trucker church or the jesus actor.

>I'm glad we live in an age when LGBT can live their lives authentically and openly
Yeah, no, this is nothing like when he comes after religion.

Bro don’t forget. Religion has caused so many wars!*

*establishment shills like Bill Maher and most atheists conveniently leave out that atheist dictators killed 150m people.

Bill Maher is largely irrelevant now, where extreme leftists are extremely popular with huge platforms.
When Sam Harris and Bill Maher said that Islam was extreme and misogynistic Ben Affleck threw a hissy fit saying it was gross and phobic and the left sided with him.
The Establishment has demonstrably endorsed Antifa and BLM, rioting and lynching.
There is no such thing as appeal to normies, they don't have to. If you don't agree with their extremism you're instantly destroyed and shut down, normies that full well.