Incelbros...we won

Attached: IMG_20220608_015931.jpg (1080x1628, 647.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/spw_c83qI3o
youtube.com/watch?v=Alh6iIvVN9o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Folie à Deux
Harley?

Attached: IMG_20220608_020043.jpg (1080x1624, 585.7K)

just watch taxi driver or read crime and punishment, joker was silly

IT'S JOKIN' TIME

I'm a massive incel and Joker was complete trash.

DCbros...are we back?

Dilettante detected. Joker is much more similar to The King of Comedy than Taxi Driver

Don't sniff your farts too hard, Todd.

marvlel bros i don't feel so good...

>folie a deux
who will play harley quinn?

you are much more similar to a faggot bitch lol!

first for niggers

we never left

Attached: 1616353034547.jpg (112x112, 5.77K)

>adapting the album where they fell off
Why?

Attached: Fobfolie.jpg (316x316, 12.09K)

Will this song be featured on the soundtrack?
youtu.be/spw_c83qI3o

Perhaps they're going with Dafoe's idea.

>There is something interesting about, like, if there was a Joker imposter. So it would be possible to have not duelling Jokers but someone that says to be the Joker that isn't the Joker. And that kind of opens up the possibility of an interesting story, particularly if you had Joaquin Phoenix’s Joker, and then you had someone who was either imitating or riffing off what he did. I fantasised about that. But other than that I am not talking to anybody [about it], you're the first one.

Attached: willem-dafoe-joker-sequel-1024x538.jpg (1024x538, 94.63K)

Incels can't stop winning

Fuck it i'm hyped !

His girlfriend/wife. She's hung out around new york enough, she can fake a jersey.

Attached: Legos.jpg (675x843, 89.94K)

the aesthetics of this video are weirdly Jokeresque
youtube.com/watch?v=Alh6iIvVN9o

All these freaking mass shootings and they’re doing another one? Are they out of their freaking minds? Why the heck do these people insist on winking and giving the thumbs up to the legions of right wing psychopaths in the U.S. just waiting to rally behind a figure, fictional or otherwise, to build up the confidence to go on a killing spree? Now is not the time for this sort of movie. Completely irresponsible.

I'm a massive Chad browsing Any Forums on my Ipad at the club and joker was complete gold. Sick movie.

joker was the only hit dc has under its belt, made a billion dollars. thats why they also want phillips running the whole thing

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 45.9K)

i just hope Hildur Guðnadóttir does the soundtrack again. that woman is a genius

He better fight Batman in this. Enough with the blue balling.

Nothing better for the international community than seeing americans kill each other

Yeah. Her score and Joaquin's performance are what made the first film work.

Would be a great intro if the Joker impersonator actually is the lunatic Joker Batman fights against. Like, a new Joker origin story. It's not like any of them are really canon.

I hate how stupid you are.

Would be the easiest way to tie it with Pattman

MOM'S GONNA FREAK

And the comics have already done the multiple Jokers thing anyway.

Attached: 3jokers.jpg (1710x2560, 1.4M)

Where did the hair go

It's for an upcoming role.

Attached: C844E90D-B8B8-490B-9486-CDC7F08FFB3A.jpg (1000x494, 239.61K)

6/10 bait

im just a normal dude with a big swinging dick and joker was kino

Joker sus

I mean, like if Joaquim's Joker is just an insane person that ends up in an asylum, and the Joker impersonator is actually the "Clown Prince" of crime. Like, it's fucking impossible the Joaquim can become a crime lord and bioweapon maker like the comic joker, the guy is a complete wreck.

Trannycel detected

>Silver
>Jewish

lmao

>Like, it's fucking impossible the Joaquim can become a crime lord and bioweapon maker like the comic joker, the guy is a complete wreck.
True, but I doubt Phillips is interested in making his Joker like the comic book counterpart.