Who will win in the upcoming rumble?

Who will win in the upcoming rumble?

Attached: canvas2.png (7192x3318, 1.85M)

Antarctica

It is impossible for that many firsties on the same team to lose. Commies only win by swooping in when firsties fight each other like France and Germany and United States and Japan.

Mexico is in multiple military alliances with the united States and Mexicans hate the Chinese vehemently for flooding the Mexican streets with fentalyn. Inb4 guns. Fucking Chinese have given anti air and drones to Mexican cartels so fuck that bullshit argument

>Mexicans hate the Chinese vehemently for flooding the Mexican streets with fentalyn
fake news, Mexicans allow it so they make a couple pesos extra flooding the USA with it

Chicano cope.
We've never been allies and never will. We hate you perhaps even more than China

>Who will win in the upcoming rumble?
((They)).

I don't think an alliance with Somalia and Brazil in their team could win anything

doesnt matter how you feel, this is pure cope
your government will know better than to ever under any circumstances be at actual war with a superpower next door and hopelessly surrender their land and people to the mercy of the americans

If Mexico some how joined the opposite side of the US in the next world war, they would be conquered in a matter of weeks. Mexico's military can't even conquer regional druglords.

Sorry, but we are done being disrespected and treated like cattle by our North American """"""""friend"""""""""

Attached: 1657345349338.jpg (656x679, 30.74K)

This

I can't imagine you joining Red though. Maybe Purple?

Do you know neutrality exists?

The US isn't omnipotent. If they're fighting China, Russia and Iran and the rest of RED then how can they possibly conquer us? They'll have to sweat for it

>Believe me bro I'm literally Mexico

You're in NAFA silly goblin, you are our bitch. You will NEVER be BRICS lmao

>treated like cattle
if OP becomes true your metaphors might actually become reality :^)

Red is not an actual team though. A lot of blue and red countries will stay out of any country and just hope their preferred outcome plays out.

*backstabs you in the back when you're not looking and decapitates you*

Attached: 1636166691675.png (724x750, 25.6K)

Would India stay neutral or ally with S*tan if Pakistan joins the Thirdie Emancipation?

Neutral until attacked personally. This is why we don't make any allies.
Pakistan joining a side during a global conflict isn't even a new thing. Weren't they allied with the US during the cold war?