Just watched this, what did I think about it?

Just watched this, what did I think about it?

Attached: 81OQHVRJXRL._SL1500_.jpg (1016x1500, 122.79K)

BROKED

Another Tariq Nasheed kino?

Lol, why is that white dude fucking Drake?

Sneeding

you think the buck is broken beyond repair

Might be a self-breaking Buck with a Juicy Smallass.

Did Tariq Nasheed make another movie?

>From the award-winning creative team at Novo Novus Productions (bwoy, Daddy's Boy) comes The Breeding, an erotic thriller about a young artist whose obsession with a taboo fetish leads to life-altering consequences. The story centers on discontent, sex-positive queer cartoonist Thomas, whose artistic inspiration comes from erotic escapades that are unbeknownst to his loving boyfriend Amadi. A chance restroom encounter with a recently divorced financier named Lee leaves Thomas curious about exploring the taboo fetish of race play. But when the game gets too real, chilling actions are taken that will forever change the trajectory of these mens' lives
Public bathrooms are a mistake.

Hot, this is the Any Forums - television and film discussion I crave.

>Following the death of his young son, Brad O'Connor becomes obsessed with a young Jamaican man online, eventually leading to a confrontation he and his wife can no longer avoid.
Lmao wtf is this shit. Also
>breaking glass productions

Attached: MV5BNjNlOGZmNTktNTYyNS00YTQ0LWEyMzQtYmYxMzVmMDRmODRlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjg0ODE1ODE@._V1_.jpg (1008x1368, 345.31K)

DOWN RIGHT PECULIAR

More like Breaking Ass Productions

2 Buck 2 Broken

Attached: file.png (296x291, 40.8K)

hope it's not real

Attached: 1576494516990.jpg (399x388, 31.98K)

Reminder that bug chasing is a thing. Fags like contracting/spreading HIV and equate it with getting pregnant

Somebody post this pic on twitter and tag Tariq Nasneed, I need to hear his thoughts.

WELLLLLLLLLL I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU BIGGGGG CITY FOLKS BREAK YOUR BUCKS, BUT DOWN HERE WE BREAK EM A LIL DIFFERENTLY

Attached: 1623142005821.png (736x960, 293.35K)

Buck status:

ngl tho jewwood stay pushin the zesty agenda frfr

Attached: zesty.png (332x342, 134.81K)