So, what is it?

So, what is it?

Attached: 75189572.jpg (568x817, 375.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/Hjernevask_Brainwash_EngSub
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I technically agree with this emotionally dead beaded stomach full of beavers raping his guts, but if I was the very first therapist he interviews my response to his first question would be "Let's get you good and fucked up first before we start talking about the value of my education and business practice.".

>Multiple people in his “””documentary””” effectively answer his question straight off the bat including one university professor who provides a long, articulate answer which the documentary disregards by cutting out and playing music over it
>because it’s not the answer Matt Walsh wants he just ignores whatever they say and repeats the question ad nauseam until the interviewee realizes he clearly isn’t there in good faith and walks out
>OMG MATT TOTALLY OWNED THEM YOU GUYS

What was the answer?

my friend just recommended this to me, but where can I watch it, I'm not making a daily wire account or whatever

Tranny jannies are gonna prune this any second, apparently you’re not allowed to discuss documentaries on the TV and film board

They never answered the question. They said "someone who identifies as a woman" which is circular logic.

No you're just not allowed to turn this board into a Any Forums shitfest, the mods are doing a fine job

Attached: images (68).jpg (593x517, 21.28K)

>images (68).jpg
>defending jannies
go back

All TV and film is in some way political. Find another thread/board if you don’t like it.

Cry more baby boy that pretends to be a girl

Top Gun isnt

Incels are very offputting

and imagine doing that for clearance rack ben shapiro

archive.org/details/Hjernevask_Brainwash_EngSub

Attached: 1654637996136.jpg (960x960, 136.12K)

Yeah but we both know these threads are not for discussing the documentary, it's a thinly veiled Any Forums thread for arguing about trannies which is off topic

They all made a point to say that “Sex” is biological and “Gender” is a social construct. If Matt won’t provide the context for which definition is he looking for, that’s his problem. He’s just baiting them to try and get them to say the answer he’s looking for, and none of them took the bait.

Imagine being this obsessed with trannies

I disagree.

Bruh his wife literally makes him a sandwich in the kitchen at the end

>They all made a point to say that “Sex” is biological and “Gender” is a social construct.
That doesn’t answer the question.

Nah, they said a woman is a person who identifies as a woman.

JBP debunks the sex vs gender argument in the documentary. Gender is simply personality, some people have masculine personalities and some people have feminine. It's doesn't actually mean you're a woman

he’s just another brainwashed chud unironically

Attached: 705FACE6-A020-4A7A-AAA7-020C043C8047.jpg (605x408, 54.21K)

A woman is a person that identifies as female.

Jews are actually based, they're some of the most anti trans people out there

these threads are relatively on topic
Any Forums schizos actively shit up and derail threads about premiering shows, that's who the jannies should target

then why are all the people on the forefront in that movement jews?

Attached: kentler post.jpg (1080x1166, 342.26K)

>It is beyond me how anyone could claim a faith founded upon The Old Covenant and murder of the Jewish messiah, that fulfilled all the prophecies of said old faith, because they were afraid they would lose their material wealth and get judged for their sins and yet claim that they are allies to Christians. Baffling. Moronic. Wicked.

Attached: 1639322795316.jpg (472x555, 239.3K)

Transgender ideology is built on self hatred and the religious worship of shallow, sexist stereotypes. It teaches people that they were born wrong if they're a girl who likes kickball or a boy who likes having long hair and cooking. There's no reason a man can't fulfill the same roles and adopt the same traditions as a woman, and vice versa. There's no reason to "change" your "gender" in the first place because "genders" ought to be equally able to pursue their passions. The concept of gender identity is inherently sexist and limiting. It's built on bigotry. The man who came up with "gender identity" is a murderer who caused two boys to kill themselves. In reality all we have is biological sex. Your sex doesn't determine your hobbies, your roles, your fashion or your personality. You choose those things. As an individual. Isn't that a better, more free world? One where sex is all that exists and people are free to pursue whatever they want regardless of their sex? "Gender" is a needless restriction and it does not serve as a genuine identity. The logical progression of breaking down the differences leads to tomboys and femboys. It leads to people who don't let their biological sex influence their hobbies or fashion. The transgender cult is all about building up those limitations and enforcing them so strictly that any little boy who so much as glances at a Barbie doll gets put on hormone blockers so that he can be railroaded into becoming "a girl" because "only girls like dolls". We used to have a culture that said "if you're a boy you ought to like sports" and now we have a culture that says "if you like sports you ought to become a boy". We skipped right over the healthy, rational middleground that says there's no reason a girl can't play kickball with her friends without mutilating herself and taking testosterone.

then why don't tranny freaks call themselves "trans femmes" or some bullshit like that? it has to be trans-women
if it weren't for the idea of a "woman" then male tranny horrors wouldn't be parading around like women and demanding to use women's restrooms, then.

Very nice effortpost. I agree with you.

>Jesus was a Jew
A convenient misconception.

Jesus wasn't a Jew, he was an Israelite born in Judah to an Israelite Mother. Jacob was also an Israelite. It was the Israelites who inherited the title of chosen, not the Judeans.

Jews co-opted that status. The Talmud was written by Judeans in exile in Turkey in the 4th century. Christianity is older than contemporary Judiasm.

I hate these mother fuckers that have never read a single fucking book.

I played this game as inland empire and its one of my top 5