Grand Master Luke Hid Rey

New Leaks from “Shadow of The Sith” - Luke’s Jedi Order was on Ossus, it was very large, Corran Horn was there and Luke is the one who hid Rey Palpatine with Lor San Tekka.

Attached: D3422679-C865-4E4F-B66E-EA94F2EAB445.jpg (1284x1377, 1.26M)

No one cares

No one cares

This lmao
Grow up

Consume Corporate Plastic Products

So Horn is dead?

I hope every single Star Wars fan commits suicide.

Who the fuck are the characters? Luke I know. Who’s Ray and Lorsan arepa and so on?

I don’t know. He may have left prior to the attack.

nothing after ROTJ is canon

battlefront 2 tho

>Shadow of the Sith is a forthcoming adult novel by Adam Christopher

it's just a novel by some soi author, not anything real like a movie or game

i meant chronologically

Does anyone else get anxiety reading these books because it's just word on a page and none of it is real or really happening or am I just autistic

Ray’s full name is Mary Sue Palpatine. And she learned the force in 5 hours because WOKE™

Attached: 646E1CCA-074F-472F-8479-6327E779E805.jpg (1280x1706, 280.78K)

This. Sequels killed my interest in star wars

Anyone who still pays attention to star wars after 1999 is a loser and possibly child molester.

>Ossus
>Corran Horn
>Lor San Tekka
Why does nu wars have such terrible names?

Corran Horn and Ossus are old EU things.

lol. They retcon lore the way they want in books and comics, to shit on their own book lore again in the next movie. The Star Wars franchise is garbage.

Jurassic Park is learning from Star Wars, the last movie felt like watching tros

THE LAST JEDI WAS SO FUCKING BADF

911 HAPPENED

THE MCU WAS ALWAYS TRASH

REY SUCKS

Sounds like they are retconning the Sequels. Now:

- Luke knew of and helped hide Rey
- Luke’s Jedi Order was pretty large and had multiple generations of classes and included big names from Legends (Horn)
- Ben is a Jedi Knight who was left in charge while Luke went on New Republic missions
-Luke and Ben are actually really close
-Ochi comes out of the closet

Attached: 8871E737-65A8-40E5-9F29-F21AAD55C56C.jpg (1242x918, 1.42M)

>Corran Horn was there

I will be sure to never read anything about this because they're gonna fucking ruin my nigga Corran.

Disney is starting to realize the sequels suck? Baby steps, I guess.

why do comic word bubbles emphasize the wrong words

Call me when he hid the salami with rey.

Disney knows millions of people are pissed off with the decisions made in the ST and the way the lore was trashed. They literally have to fix this time period or they’ll be a dead brand forever

I guess they don't really give a shit about a cohesive story so long as it makes a buck.

>cohesive story is hated
It has no value, so change it. There's no artistic value to objective garbage

>- Luke’s Jedi Order was pretty large and had multiple generations of classes and included big names from Legends (Horn)

uhhh wouldn't there be a bunch of them running around then? why didn't they help la resistance?