Zoomers ruined Columbo for me, I literally can't enjoy it anymore

Zoomers ruined Columbo for me, I literally can't enjoy it anymore

Attached: 1642350428168.jpg (900x900, 120.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLW49nEc36fhFJNJXPOYEZzSq3zm1ln7-C
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How? I've never noticed zoomers talk about it ever

ok explain this one, wtf Any Forums

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLW49nEc36fhFJNJXPOYEZzSq3zm1ln7-C

>other people enjoying things make me hate it
imagine being this fragile

OP you're a fag and your shit's all retarded

why can't zoomers meme? they do the exact same gay shit with breaking bad and now the show is ruined

how is zoomers appreciating columbo a bad thing?

>zoomers
>a single voice actor who does a good impression
Kill yourself

Never seen a single of these, and watched Columbo in the entirety some years ago only because I had the idea that it was a good show somewhere in the back of my mind.
You may want to get off the internet or at least change your habits to the parts that aren't shit.

I hate this guy.

Red pill me on this voice actor. Is he based? Sure does seem to like Duke Nukem alot

Was it worth watching? I've been flirting with the idea but I'm not sure.

Attached: 1654354427212m.jpg (1024x1011, 98.48K)

>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLW49nEc36fhFJNJXPOYEZzSq3zm1ln7-C
The anime one is made by a boomer, whatcha talking about?

some episodes are really clever, some are mediocre, sometimes elevated by a pretty good guest star.

Not him, but I just started watching it recently and I'm enjoying it a lot. It surprised me at first because each episode is almost two hours and the first half hour is just the crime itself taking place. They show you everything, the criminal, the victim, the motivation and the murder itself. There's no mystery. The rest of the episode is basically Columbo subtly letting the murderer know that he knows they did it, until he rattles them so much they fuck up and do or say something that incriminates themselves.

Ridiculously so. It's the antithesis of every mass-produced, script-slapped-together-on-somebody's-knee-during-lunch-break, piece of shit TV show that is so ubiquitous nowadays. Every episode crafted with care and detail. It's uniquely remarkable.

zoomers should not be allowed to watch television or film

you're just a fag. Columbo is kino and so are the memes

I'm old, not a zoomer. I just never watched it before.

They don't. TV audiences are declining for a reason

That's a real shame sir, real shame. You know, my wife used to like this show, and they kept replaying it over and over on television. She eventually got sick of all the re-runs and stopped watching it altogether. She doesn't even remember the name of the show now. You must know that feeling. I mean, look, and I'm not the one to snoop into one's business, but the boys down there ran a report on your internet usage. It looks like you watched five episodes today, and even began a new one after posting online. It must be killing you sir. Crying shame. Anyways, I better get going.

Attached: columbo-main-pic.jpg (720x540, 59.53K)

As a zoomer, I've never seen those memes, I started watching Columbo because I saw a thread on 4chin where boomers complained how zoomers are taking over their favorite show.

Detective Lucerne is better

Attached: Shat.jpg (400x250, 23.33K)