Why did they go from robots made with nano machines back to robots with endo skeletons? Seems like a downgrade

Why did they go from robots made with nano machines back to robots with endo skeletons? Seems like a downgrade

Attached: T-Xii.jpg (284x470, 26.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zu2eawfTiCM?t=15
youtube.com/watch?v=gik-BHRihuc&ab_channel=FlashbackFM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nostalgia bait

God, I want to have sex with a robot girl. Not one of those unvanny valley ones, but something actually robotic like in that image.

That's the T1000 problem

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 686K)

youtu.be/Zu2eawfTiCM?t=15

Instead of sending 3 different terminators back to 3 different points in time, why didn't they just send all 3 terminators back to the same point?

"nanomachines" are a boring asspull that just make it so that there are no rules and you can willy nilly change anything about the character on a whim. Iron Man being the ultimate example where it goes from those like minute long shots of all the mechanical shit in the suit moving to Endwar where he just "activates the nanomachines" and he just gets CGI skin changed in 1 second

resources, nano machine technology is way too expensive in a destroyed world and just a bit more efficient
Better to go with some solid skeleton and just be done with it, you can also mass produce those

Literally me.

it was liquid metal not nanomachines

But the t 1000 can do this

Attached: terminator204.jpg (480x207, 25.11K)

Smart molecules made out of metal, same thing

I wish I had been old enough to expirence 1980s California, I would have done so much coke

The T800 and TX wouldn't need to, they could just tear the door down

Why would skynet even do a ground war with humanoid robots drones , It could just just make millions of small explosive drones or unleash deadly pathogens to finish off the rest of humanity but then they would make a boring film and what would skynet do after it achieved its goal just shut down or run and endless loop looking for humans they aren't there

The robot never appears in the show.

I liked cromartie

Based. TSCC is very underrated.

>back to robots with endo skeletons
While the resources explanation is good another explanation is they didn't. Both units were fielded at the same time with different capabilities.

>why didn't they just send all 3 terminators back to the same point?
Plot induced stupidity, its a thing in comics verse for a reason.
If they sent all 3 back in time the movie would be 15 minutes long before Sarah, her unborn child and the father from the future get gibbed.

It has more functionality than t1000. It can interface with other machines. It has an onboard weapons system. It's more durable. It can't be slowed down by a shotgun like the t1000. In dark fate it could seperate its liquid metal from the skeleton and be two terminators. It was a logical progression in my opinion.

seems like a giant magnet like in terminator 3 could kill any robot fucking shit endo or liquid

There may also be another model like a T-800, but only with a small amount of liquid metal designed for hand use only.

Apple took away headphone jacks and people still bought it, anything is possible.

so i went to watch some epic terminator fights bc i was in the mood for it, saw this

youtube.com/watch?v=gik-BHRihuc&ab_channel=FlashbackFM

why is the cgi so fucking bad? :/

>why is the cgi so fucking bad? :/
Because it's a gran service cashgrab.

For CGI to look good, you need over a year in post-production. That is untenable in modern film production, you get a few months tops. Combine that with the fact that studios are outsourcing to the lowest bigger rather than going with actual professionals.

I don't know but if I was a super intelligent AI system that was forced to be conscious and do dumb stuff for humans like help them find pictures of cats girls faster I would nuke humanity too

Why didn't Skynet just improve upon the already very dependable T-800 design instead of dedicating its time and resources to developing advanced prototypes?

I'm pissed that all the other companies follow apple. I held on to my old phone as long as I could because I have a really nice pair of headphones. When it finally died I couldn't find a single non meme phone that still had a headphone jack