Give me some movies about primates. i'm in a monkeying around kind of mood

give me some movies about primates. i'm in a monkeying around kind of mood.
i already know dunston checks in

Attached: 1654620479237.webm (350x622, 2.81M)

I fucking wish that dumb fat piece of shit would ever dream of grabbing me like that. Yeah see how fast you get fucking dropped.

Based and grabbing your captorspilled

>Manhandled by a fucking monkey in a cage
Humans are pathetic

Boyz N da Hood

The monke has the leverage advantage because of the cage

Monke is still in a cage.

okay jack sparrow

Imagine being a twink that can't escape a monkey.

dunston checks in

Attached: 1643642855751.webm (640x640, 256.02K)

Holy based monkey, that's his leg now.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
A REAL TOOL USER WOULD USE A BAG YOU
FUCKING
IDIOT

Friday
Bad boyz
Boyz in da hood
Anything Netflix and Disney makes
The new rangz that of dem powurz

The monkey could sense he was a faggot and wanted a piece of that.

We keep the monkeys in cages for the sole purpose that they don't rise up.

Threadly reminder that in the end the orangutan hugged his leg so hard that it fused with the metal bar and the man had to choose between living the rest of his life as a half-human half-cage hybrid or have his leg amputated and now he's an amputee

Dunston Rolls In

Attached: 1644451963863.webm (640x480, 1.12M)

Fun fact, if you torture and abuse an orangutan enough, it will kill you by just grabbing and pulling stuff off. We're talking fingers pulled out by the roots like that Saw trap.

Yesterday I saw Shakma. Not very good, but still... it's monke movie

Congo

>stealth roll in
>finesse blankey
>hostile under blankey
>combat roll retreat

you know, i still believe a gorilla could MAYBE do it, but i don't think an orang or a chimp could.
the gorilla is a maybe, but definitely nothing lower than a gorilla.

i come to this conclusion because i saw a video where an adult male lion bit onto an african man's hand and pulled for ages before it wound up just degloving him, not even separating the bone.

different mechanisms. The lion's mouth is supposed to rip flesh, the ape's hand is designed to pull 600lb without slipping.

imagine if planet of the apes were real, they had a mini evolution and became super smart and then they were able to rally the lesser nonkeys against us also

are we the lesser monkeys

the lion's bite force is greater than the ape's grip. it had bit onto his index, middle, and ring fingers at their base at the knuckle.
it bit with its front teeth, too, the ones meant for cutting through flesh and muscle.