Kino

kino

Attached: nick-devs.jpg (1920x1080, 308.21K)

nigga looks like he does it for free(0$)

It was alright. But holy shit that main actress was so emotionless, it sounded like her voice was text to speech

is that the janny

janny in my school looked exactly like this. He was regularly top 10 on the server in Ogame and literally no one in the whole school could beat him at checkers.

too many cooks?

Seriously. That one casting decision completely handicapped the show from episode 2 on.
I think I read she was an extra in Ex Machina before this. She got this gig by fucking Alex Garland, right?

for me it's that hot ladyboy on the show

school janitors are based by default

she’s usually not that bad, i have a feeling someone told her to play the part as an autistic and she googled it

Attached: 283BCF2D-42DE-44EE-8605-F2687D8C8BA8.jpg (960x1219, 160.58K)

cailee?

Attached: F82638A9-4520-4F12-A222-19B08415F879.jpg (1455x1972, 262.97K)

Dreadful plot. Could have been so much better with the promise shown in ep1 and some scarce scenes in later episodes. Midwit's interpretation of determinism.

This show was so bad that not even qt lily could save it. And good grief some of the scenes were just outright fucking cringe

She is his "muse", and it worked well for Maniac

Yep. Ep 1 was good, then there was literally about 5 episodes of filler before the season finale with "just read the wikipedia page" levels of understanding of determinism as if it was written by an edgy 16 year old. and wtf was that weird tranny character all about

Is that the killer from Too Many Cooks?

What show is this?

Devs, don't bother wasting your time unless you want to fap to sonoya minuzo

That's the bacon and eggs guy from Parks and Rec

This was way better than Severance. And it had an actual ending. Why are people comparing the shows?

that's them

it had the most telegraphed dumbass ending. Then to add insult to injury really had to spell it out like I'm retarded and didn't get it with pic related.

Attached: 1_JjTOEFuV2P3zGIWIrFw5_A[1].png (1284x641, 247.1K)

he's a quantum jannie
you wouldn't understand