You will never know what a woman is

>I'm Too Stupid To Understand Social Constructionism: The Movie

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 21.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/r6ETkXjKXyQ0/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Movie can be watched here:
bitchute.com/video/r6ETkXjKXyQ0/

Aren’t social constructs bad tho?

>I’m too butthurt to watch the movie: The Post

I can't say if gender is a social construct, but believing gender is a social construct is definitely a social construct

Okay but what is a woman?

social construction shouldn't result in undefinable entities

Lmao dilate

The concept of woman predates the concept of gender and "gender roles" by literal millennia.

What, did you get kicked out of the women's bathroom?

>Do you feel in charge?

Attached: 1543558661655.png (2001x1125, 1.69M)

Thank you, based pirate user

If you have a penis you can never be a woman. If you mutilaye your penis you are still not a woman.

>shows his wife in the kitchen, needing his help to do a simple task to answer the question
Really makes you think

If gender is a social construct, and if it's not tied to biology, then what makes one gender different from another?

It's more like
>Social constructionism is for fucking retards: the movie
Literally the entire time it's just trans rights and feminist activists proving they are deluded , narcissistic idiots.

A woman is anyone who identifies as one.
Didn't you watch the documentary?

ITS ITS ITS ITS ITS ITS ITS ITS ITS ITS
ITS WHATEVER YOU
ITS WHATEVER THEY
ITS UH
ITS WHAT UH
ITS WHAT YOU UH
ITS WHEN UH
ITS WHAT UH
IT DEPENDS ON

THE QUESTION IS FLAWED >:(

Men like the color blue, Women like the color pink
>leftists in 2022

If you ever need proof that conservacucks are generally better people than libtards and lefties, remember that Shapiro didn't press charges for this blatant threat and physical assault. He could have, and he's a Jewish lawyer with the money to hire even more Jewish lawyers.

>shits on the movie "what is a woman"
>conveniently avoids trying to answer the question

hmm interesting

Attached: Amber_Sleepy.png (599x521, 226.17K)

>I can change the definition of words whenever I feel like it

this is how you get racism changing from hating someone based upon the color of their skin or where they're from to "only whites can be racist because prejudice + power"

This docu was buckbreaking tier, in the end everyone thought black men were all fruity with white dick obsession, now all troons and fags outed themselves for the mentally ill aids corpses they are

Attached: 20220528_221009.jpg (180x281, 7.79K)

>complains that he can't get a definition for women while dodging the question of what "the truth" is.
Was the interviewer dishonest or just a retard?

wö män, a man of woe, nagger, woing, being sad, failed man, wö man

because if he said “i believe the truth is whatever the zombie jew magic super sky man says it is” it’d expose his reactionary farce as more insane than anyone he bullies and targets with this shit

Attached: DCF311CC-05D5-4F3D-BFFD-FBBF7B27D2D9.jpg (848x800, 71.76K)

My penis is a social construct?

He should have, he could finally use his jew powers for good

Identifies as what?

This documentary actually convinced me that gender theory is more right than wrong. The main premise this guy went around asking was for a definition of a woman. He can easily get that from a dictionary.

But when humans say they are a woman, for example, they are referring to their gender identity and not their sex assigned as birth. Yet, for some reason he keeps harping on that woman = female. It's apples and oranges.

Even the chicken example was ridiculous too. Our understanding of gender for humans has superseded biological definitions for sex, yet he purposely conflates it as well. We don't call female chickens "women" - they're not fucking humans.

Overall it was a pretty disingenuous piece of commentary but can totally get the appeal if you're still someone living in the past.

Exactly.

Okay, this is epic. Keep shekels out of that little jew's grubby claws.

>someone born without a penis/testicles and without a surgically constructed vagina
it can't be that simple can it