Why aren't YOU watching the most vital show currently running?

why aren't YOU watching the most vital show currently running?

Attached: MV5BMmM4ZGMyMTQtYmNjYS00ZmQ0LTgwMDUtYmI0YzA5ZGRlYjg5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjkwOTAyMDU@._V1_.jpg (1080x1350, 598.16K)

I’m a White man who doesn’t hate himself, not really the show for me

>Republicans
>not self hating
jej

But I am. It's kino

Never said I was Republican, did I

edge for the sake of edge: the show

I already watched it so I'm waiting for the next episode like a good consooomer now

I'm not thirteen

Season two was a disappointment, everyone was sad all the time, how is season 3 going?

i dont watch capeshit mon ami

Attached: poirot.jpg (634x776, 103.12K)

>dude blood and guts
>dick jokes

Attached: 1-800-COME-ON-NOW.jpg (728x728, 108.98K)

the girl jumping from the roof and becoming guts was comically bad.

A show that peddles the establishment narrative cannot be edgy, no matter how much gore it has

you chuds are offended by this but a school shooting could happen tomorrow and you fucking incels would just make jokes about it

Fuck off with the shill thread.

Attached: fuck off.jpg (700x544, 46.68K)

Isn't the front page of the Internet supposed to filter these people out?

ironic capeshit is still capeshit. grown men who watch this garbage are as bad as disney adults. it's the same trash as all the other capeshit but with embarassing edge clumsily injected into it. if you watch shows like this you are a mentally retarded manchild.

If your a white man your a republican. sorry!

Because after the mediocre first season it's pretty much just been episode after episode of thinly veiled lefty propaganda attempting to villainize literally half the country in between needless gore and violence. I get enough of all of that in other media, I'm not going to pay for a streaming service owned by Lex Luthor to get more.

The internet is the real world, i only care about what goes on in real life. The meme "world" where you do your wagie job doesn't mean one thing to me.

Nah. Republicans are much too far left for my taste.

Comic: Scathing critique of the military industrial complex and the media's participation in it
Show: HEY THEY SAID FUCKWORDS AND DID VIOLENCE RIGHT? THAT WAS THE POINT RIGHT?
Every single time Garth Ennis' work gets transferred to TV it gets the Alan Moore treatment where it gets retardified

Attached: 165-1-1.jpg (1576x1411, 542.04K)

Attached: patrick-bateman-american-psycho.gif (220x134, 223.82K)

i keep forgetting this is out already. are all the eps up or are they dripping them out week by week

>why aren't YOU watching COCK VORE ?
No cap yall aint finna catch me watchin a man hop inside anotha man deadass bro

>AHHH DUDE finally, a superhero show for us ADULTS who do ADULTING. LOLOL they made Superman say naughty words and fuck BITCHES, isn’t that so subversive and unexpected?

Attached: frog.jpg (672x582, 68.49K)

season 2 was too insulting to the audience

i got bored of jewish schlock years ago