/screenwriting/

i wrote whole 5 pages today EDITION.

Attached: batman.jpg (540x1143, 106.86K)

>Lets slave robots and force they to do stupid shit for internet points XDXDXD what coule possibly go wrongXDXSXS

how do you do transitions in the script? Do i have to write something at the end of every scene? Or do i move to the next scene just like that?

>write awful tumblr tier le random xD parody
>claim it was made by a bot
>this results in people showering you with likes
Why?

this guy isn't that funny. It's real.

>this guy isn't that funny.
I agree
>It's real.
I disagree

We can't never know for sure but something similar like that is 100% possible with the current technology.

Is like AI painting, it looks like garbage but it follows the overall patterns.

You use a new scene heading.
Look up a guide on script formatting and read the scripts for your favourite kinos and see what they do.
Also, use screenwriting software. It makes things a million times easier.

You guys aren't that retarded are you? AI can write things but this one obviously isn't written by one.

>coupon for new parents
Fuck that's pretty good.

he probably ran the script 1000 times line by line until the end result was funny enough. you have perfect control over anything you input to the bot anyway, so technically he can still say he didn't write it

Good bot

>You use a new scene heading
yeah, that's what i was doing. But it sometimes feels wrong. Nevermind, thanks anyway.

but is expired. This is a Joker joke.

Are you changing the whole scene or just going to a new location or cutting back and forth between places?
In those cases you can just use
[CUT TO: GAMESTOP]
or
[INT: MOM'S BASEMENT]
Without having to use a scene heading.

>sometimes Bruce Wayne
>sometimes Batman
>Alltimes orphan

Attached: wojakfeels.png (645x623, 3.62K)

>PART WAYNE
>PART BATMAN
>ALL OPRHAN

Attached: D927CC74-02B8-4D15-9D9B-D28D5C8BEAAC.jpg (917x1422, 1.12M)

i'm talking about a whole new scene in this case. Scene ends and then i put
INT-SOMETHING-DAY
of another scene just like that?

>or just going to a new location or cutting back and forth between places?
i have such a thing in my script too. I have a character who's dreaming and i cut between the dream and the bedroom and i did it like

EXT-WOODS IN A DREAM-NIGHT
character does stuff
CUT TO:
INT-BEDROOM-NIGHT
character does stuff
CUT TO:
EXT-WOODS IN A DREAM - NIGHT

There are not 1000 hours of Batman movies. I doubt between the cartoons and old tv show, that there are 1000 hours of batman at all.

nice anons, dub.

That's what you should do, yeah.
Why does that feel wrong?

>batman looks around for his parents
>but they are still dead
I know this isn’t a bot but it’s still fucking hysterical to read

>Why does that feel wrong?
don't know lol just a feel that i should signal the transition clearly. Maybe it's just me. Thanks for the help.

If you want a particular transition, you can specify that.
[FADE TO: BLACK]
But you should only use those kinds of directions when absolutely necessary. You just want to make things clear and tell the story, anything more than that is distracting.

Could it be that the problem is with the preceding scene not arriving at an appropriate conclusion? If it doesn't feel right to move to a new scene, maybe stay with the previous scene a little longer? You said it sometimes feel wrong, so maybe it's something like that? Or maybe you need to move to a new act.

I decided to scrap my screenplay because there's absolutely no chance of any of us ever making real expensive films so I'm gonna turn it into a novel instead

This is actually funny as fuck kek

>I have never followed a rule. That is my rule. Do you follow? I don't.
holy based