Onlyfans Chads....we got too cocky

Onlyfans Chads....we got too cocky

Attached: Screenshot_20220607-172701_Samsung Internet.jpg (1440x1371, 487.66K)

she won't be smiling like that when she realises that she's become a Saudi's pay toilet

now she'll know what the bed felt like

Is he black? Please tell me he's black

Did Amber make this announcement or are "journalists" now "writing" "articles" about instagram comments?

>You shit on bed, I shit on you. Yes?

I actually wish it was.
She finna pay that toll no cap fr fr.

>she'll shit on a guy
>it won't be uploaded
What a monkey's paw.

>she'll shit on a guy
Wrong way bro. She gonna eat da poopoo for that appeal money.

>saudi will pay her debt for a price
take a last look at her cause she wont be seen ever again. she just became a literal trophy wife and she thinks she can do whatever she wants, oh this is gonna be good.

Attached: 1641268451126.jpg (320x272, 14.61K)

of course simps will come to her rescue. She will never be broke, she is too famous. There will always be enough simps to support her lifestyle

Attached: Turd_pledge.png (1599x1202, 1.71M)

O M G like she is totally so much better off without Jonny Dupp , like Amber is like way better than that oh my god you go girl turdy

lmao that poor oil pajeet is going to get robbed blind

Why on earth would she resort to OnlyFans? First of all, her child's father is literally Elon Musk. Secondly, the government can only garnish a portion of her check. She get a normal wagie job like everyone else and not starve

she looks like my old divorced and rich aunt

>some random arab commented on her instagram
>this is enough to write an article and generate buzz
Depp/Heardfags will click anything to do with this retarded normie case

Notice they said "man" and not "prince". It's the equivalent of getting a marriage proposal from a random street-shitter.

she's about to get purchased, used up and killed.

It's hilarious seeing foids and simps lose their shit over Amber Turd losing. This might be the beginning of the end of #metoo

>a man said something on instagram

Attached: win.jpg (300x256, 16.15K)

SPEAking of onlyfans... my account got hacked and they spent a hundred bucks on my debit card. now i gotta get a new card and dispute the transactions

is there a specific story or rumor that makes people associate Saudi princes with shitting on Hollywood actresses' chests?

kek

Attached: 14v5.png (112x112, 23.97K)

i mean why shouldn't she just leave hollywood to go be some sultan's toy, it's clear no one is going to hire her after the result of the trial

Everyone talks about Saudis shitting on whores but is there video evidence of such a thing

And yet women will always complain that their lives are infinitely harder than a man's.

wtf?

Plenty of stories of London hotels having to ban them for leaving the rooms covered in shit

Don't worry she's fond of scat.

Kek

>joins onlyfans
>it's all scat