Did this just translate badly? Or was Ed always going to be impossible to do a live adaption for?

Did this just translate badly? Or was Ed always going to be impossible to do a live adaption for?

Attached: 1654624824859.webm (960x480, 1.39M)

>Did this just translate badly?
Yes

what do you mean?
it worked perfectly.

Answer honestly. Are you on the spectrum?

Attached: 1640946253147.png (418x431, 213.39K)

This looks like a kids commercial from the early 2000s

You could get the correct vibe if you had a better and better looking actress, better writing, and better directing. The quirky Spiderman mulatta could probably pull it off

The stupid director made sure to make it EXTRA cringe. Almost like he wanted to kill the show.

Just that fucking wig tells you how much that cocksucker hater the show.

People these days are triggered by children for fear of being labeled a pedo.
We need to remove them from media and hopefully society.
Children should bw neither seen nor heard.

Attached: AAAVVVEMAAARRIIAAAA.jpg (1200x800, 51.36K)

>chases down spike because she has vital plot information for him so they can stop the bad guy
fundamentally the opposite of her character. she's meant to be a feral scatterbrain who has to be tard-wrangled, and who is only motivated by food, fun, and her autistic fixations.

>watching netflix in the year of our lord 2022

ed had to be overly energetic and annoying, without being overacted, which is impossible for child actors to pull off

She's a cute and I miss her like you wouldn't believe!

Attached: 1637789539950.jpg (268x262, 66.6K)

This is what ALL anime looks like to sexhavers. This is why it triggered you weebs so much.

If normal tv was like it is atm, with 4 watchable shows, all the time I wouldn't be forced to watch anime

Many live action adaptation directors make this mistake when handling anime source material. Obnoxious, high energy characters can't translate 1:1 to live action; it just makes them come off as annoying and unlikeable. It's basically the equivalent of that fat girl in middle school biology class who would read Gundam Seed in the back every day and talk about glomping people.

I haven't watched this yet but I'm on episode 23 of the anime and there hasn't been a bad episode.

This was not a good depiction. Ed does not talk much at all. Ed kind of acts like a super young kid (like 6-8 years old) while being older. So its a poor depiction.

Why adapt any anime? Its fundamentally different in scope unless its just a slice of life thing. The physics aren't real and you can just draw anything, a set that would cost $40 million to recreate can just be drawn by Koreans. Its why anime can actually be watchable

Attached: 1397396331014.jpg (423x344, 15.07K)

There is even fewer good anime airing than good tv shows atm

>NOOOO muh redheads always getting race swapped
>finally get an intact red-haired character in a fucking Netflix adaptation of all things and everyone hates her

you chuds will never be happy

their voice was all wrong but they totally nailed her body language and energy. it would have been better if ed had been in the show more so we could have seen more of her from the start. i think they could have played her well but just having her show up at the end like that didnt work

Both

>Its why anime can actually be watchable
>As example shows moe
Lol

A lot of anime doesn't translate. It doesn't mean they also did a poor job of it. They thought it was money in the bank. But yet again, the Jew fails to understand anime. Looking forward to that One Piece show, lol.

true. Next season should be good though. rewatched classroom of the elite yesterday