Rebel Moon

Pretend you are Jeremy from Geeks + Gamers and the Rebel Moon comes out and it’s amazing! You can’t say anything positive about it because the man you tried to leech off of during his big comeback rejected your brand so he could continue to make movies. How angry must you feel that everyone else loves Zack fucking Snyder as he gives Star Wars fans the refuge you yourself were supposed to bring with never ending rage and click bait! I honestly can’t wait to see all the excuses!

Attached: 3B83C965-45C0-4F4C-B6DF-DBCC2C12F500.jpg (1170x1822, 690.79K)

rent free

Come on user, there’s no room for hate!

Attached: 011CB59E-23A0-4985-A492-13942B5281BF.jpg (616x399, 101.68K)

Fuck off Jeremy you’re an insufferable balding faggot

Love the art!

Attached: 3726D52D-4694-40A7-8020-3E2287D2B0CA.jpg (2048x1152, 441.98K)

americans all look suicidal lmao

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 64.02K)

I don't know who you are talking about and frankly I don't want to.

I’m talking about the guy who basically lead the anti Disney movement after TLJ.

What's wrong with not liking Disney?

He changed from (not liking Disney) into “everything including Snyder is woke and the enemy, but we still need to talk about it for views.” He went from being a fan to just a butt hurt conservative activists that hates anything mainstream even when that rare good thing from Hollywood comes out.

Bump

i'm trying to watch army of the dead and its so fucking shit. its so bad. why does everything Netflix is involved with stink of pozzed ham-fisted politics and terrible jokes? why is it shot on some retard camera with shitty DOF always on? it looks like a blurry videogame. I just watched dawn of the dead remake and it was pure kino. what happened to this guy?

>why does everything Netflix is involved with stink of pozzed ham-fisted politics and terrible jokes?
because it's netflix
better question is why are you watching anything netflix had a hand in making?

because I just watched dawn of the dead and it was awesome. is this how much power they have? they can just force him to hire shitty actors and write unfunny forced politics because they pay for it? he's just a whore sucking cock for pay

Zack thought he was being clever with the whole time travel/time loop subplot and possible alien involvement. Army of The Dead is a bad movie. Im hoping he plays Rebel Moon straight.

wait there's a time travel subplot? are you joking?

>Jeremy
who?
>from Geeks + Gamers
from what?
what are you talking about?

As someone who likes Zack’s version better I was really disappointed Army of The Dead was just a bad period peace that didn’t answer any of the questions it asked. The social commentary is also a jumbled mess especially since they all die because of the daughter. There’s obviously some meta commentary about the pain he feels for his daughters suicide but it really is done in a bizarre way.

Netflix gave him complete control over army of the dead usually he has people who reign him in

Aliens as well. Possibly even some of zombies are robots because they give off electricity when they die. The movie is just fucking weird.

Attached: 21640446-611E-41E8-B640-D5725DD03200.jpg (1170x1823, 865.94K)

maybe I'm just too old for this shit or jaded but people need to start making good movies again I'm so fed up oh wow a time loop theory that sounds epic bro maybe it's in the multiverse that's popular right?? why is everything shit now fuck I'm so depressed all I do is watch old movies and drink because everything is shit

I don’t know who geeks + gamers is but zack snyder is a shitty director. I mean putting that zombie song at the end of your zombie movie was peak midwit behaviour.

At least his shit is relegated to netflix

It's just to hide the mediocre writing.
They can just say "You don't get it, bro, you're just not smart enough to understand it" and poorly shield the movie from criticism.
It's an absolute mess made by and written by morons who don't know what they're doing, and shot by a director who doesn't know how to focus his goddamn cameras