Millennials are so fucking stupid

They thought Hayden’s schizokino performance in ROTS was le bad acting. How did they get so filtered? In the scene where he’s talking to Padme Hayden is amazing. You can see how delusional he is.

Attached: 6FED5D85-8BE9-4D6B-A564-C14E6153817D.jpg (1024x768, 64.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/movies/movie-reviews/star-wars-episode-iii-revenge-of-the-sith-105698/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

revenge of the sith had positive reviews when it came out from the audience and critics. it's jewish propaganda and mush brained consumers who don't like George lucas.

Attached: 1677651580.jpg (1080x1350, 154.38K)

Happened too quick like with Denarys in GoT.
>I don't like sand
>murderes entire village of sand people
It's jarring

YOUR NEW EMPIRE?!

Who are you quoting?

>nooooooooo you can't kill a subhuman race of bandits that captured your mom and kept her as a sex slave because... because... BECAUSE YOU JUST CAN'T, OKAY!?
He unironically did nothing wrong there. The sandniggers should've been wiped out a long time ago.

Hayden delivered two solid performances; dumbass Boomers confused disliking George’s character choices with Hayden acting badly
Even if it’s over wretched Disneed slop, I’m glad Hayden has been able to experience some fan love recently

It’s literally the best SW movie. I will never understand the hate.

>too quick like with Denarys in GoT.
Brainlet

Episode III is the worst prequel film

>Hayden delivered two solid performances
how retarded do you have to be to believe this

It did not have positive reviews. Please refrain from posting in the future.

Here's a review that shits on it from 2005 retard
>To hail Revenge of the Sith as a satisfying bridge to a classic is not just playing a game of the Emperor’s New Clothes, it’s an insult to what the original accomplished. To paraphrase Padme: This is how truth dies — to thunderous applause.
rollingstone.com/movies/movie-reviews/star-wars-episode-iii-revenge-of-the-sith-105698/

Attached: 1649654572258.jpg (493x449, 42.76K)

RLM lost.

>user is just now realizing that the bashing of the prequels was jewish propaganda from disney to dishearten George enough to sell Star Wars.

Notice how suddenly everyone loves the prequels right after disney bought it

good, they're unfunny fat redditors, just like the zoomers at r/prequelmemes who defend these garbage films

Some facts:
1) Revenge of the sith is the best star wars movie to the date and will most likely be the best ever
2) star wars is about cool planets, cool spaceship, cool warrior monks and most importantly baddass flippy light saber fights such as red horned sand nigger vs liam Neeson
3) Haydem Christensen is a good actor (jumper, did a great job as anaking
4) space cowboy bounty hunter shit in star wars such as hand solo and chubaca is mind boggingly boring, think very first movie, no lightsaber fights, all washed out shitty looking desert no one gives a fuck about, what a snooze fest
Thanks for your attention

their idea of a young vader was a hardened badass, george instead chose to portray evil as pathetic, pitiable and misguided. hayden portrayed the sort of confused angry young man manipulated into evil perfectly- he just wasn’t the badass millenials wanted

>This is how truth dies — to thunderous applause.
they couldn't even get the quote right

I wasn't aware I held that position as a millennial. I also wasn't aware that the commonly held view is anything other than the writing being what is wrong with his character not the acting. Good looking out though lil zoom zoom, I'm sure you are justified in still caring for this now totally ghey soulless corporate franchise.

imagine pretending to be this retarded