Seriously... what the FUCK was his problem

Seriously... what the FUCK was his problem

Attached: revenge_sith.0.jpg (1200x800, 62.33K)

He saw the Jedi from a different angle.

He had anger problems and let a woman distract from his training.

he unironically thought Obi was cucking him Hayden clearly portrays it that way

Led astray by a woman. Many such cases. Sad!

Hubris.

He was too old to start the training.

Apparently groomed by Palpatin since toddlers so never had a chance.

>be raised an autistic incel
>one hot girl pays attention to you
>lose your fucking mind
tale as old as time

The fear of loss can really fuck people up

From his point of view (the low ground) the Jedi are the bad guys of the story

Y-yeah...
That sure would s-suck...
What a l-loser... heh....

Attached: 1629517653089.jpg (1280x720, 55.87K)

>born a slave
>literally kept as property by having a bomb in his head that will explode if he tries running away
>single mom
>taken from single mom and friends by space cultists who need to practice self-abnegation to avoid turning into cackling serial killers
>entire cult expects him to be a literal Chosen One
>mentor is a hardass with a stick up his rectum
>only apparent friend is actually Darth Evil who is secretly isolating him and stoking his ego
>has to fight on the front lines of the biggest, most morally dubious war the Republic has ever fought
>sees the future about the love of his life dying in the exact way he saw it happen once before

The impressive thing is it took him so long to snap; most people in that situation would be in a straitjacket or prison cell long before. Especially considering

>boy always getting called Annie

He was doomed from the start

autism

Jedi fucked him up. No, really. They were greedy just like Sith & wanted his power for themselves.

Palpatine at least treated him like a son.

God damn I thought I was the only one who thought this lol

The Jedi wanted to kill his wife and overthrow the Republic, from a certain point of view.

>born into slavery on Tatooine
>has to leave his mother behind
>Qui-Gon dies so he ends up being stuck with Kenobi
>put in charge of the hot piece of ass senator he's been drooling over for 10 years and is still expected to hide his feelings
>mother ends up getting tortured to death by sand people
>gets arm cut off
>has to fight in an intergalactic war for three years as a teenage general when all he wants to do is pound Padme
>is treated with no respect from the jedi council despite being one of their best
>loses his padawan because Mace Dindu couldn't shut up
>told to let go of his feelings and emotions without actually being taught to
>groomed by a sith lord that tells him everything he wants to hear while Obi-Wan is deployed somewhere else
>knocks up padme and then starts having dreams of her dying in childbirth
>starts panicking because these dreams are just like the ones of his mother before she died
>goes to yoda for help, "lol just let go bro"
>goes to palpatine instead and finds out there's a way to save her but only with the dark side
>has to choose between potentially saving your wife and kid from death by saving the man who has been a father figure to you, or the jedi faggot that has been treating you like shit and will end up condemning you for your forbidden relationship

Man, I wonder why Anakin destroyed the Jedi..

Continually fucked over by the jedi council from when they stole him from his mother onward.

he was horny

>when you realize the Jedi wants them young in order to completely brainwash them, whereas the Sith only recruits adults who can decide for themselves

Get fucked groomers! Anakin should've killed more.

This. I no longer mourn Star Wars now that I have awoken to the groomer menace. Let Disney destroy it. The Jedi were always evil.

Not up high though

anakin murdered children....

>Palpatine is a dick but after we get you safe I'll just betray him and you and I can do real good for the galaxy, like you always talked about
>No Annie, u braek muh hart
>Obi-Wan, I have accomplished what I set out to do, we can still be homies if you don't fuck my wife
>But muh republic that has functioned so well, I must draw on you first
Anakin's only mistake was how much of himself he gave to those two retards