You want a piece of this, Morbie?

>You want a piece of this, Morbie?
>Come get some, bitch

Attached: 1632437286684.jpg (854x358, 92.66K)

Matt Smith is so close to breaking out in the US but has appreared in like three high profile flops

HAVE SEEEEX

i wonder if it's his fault or his agent's. it's heartbreaking

>LOOK AT MY MUSCLES
>LOOK AT MY MUSCLES

Terminator Genysis was even worse than this shit.

my answer?
yes
my poops
the best
my poops?
10 of 10

HAVE SEX
ESKE

It can be tough to tell what will flop based on script alone. We were all hyped for Genisys until we actually saw it. Sony had made moderately-successful superhero movies before, and the director had breaking-even summer release with "Life."

It was a safe bet and he's good in them, so this builds his profile.

every single movie the Morbius director has ever made merely broken even, and are all rocking midlevel scores on RT.

It's the fault of his banana shaped head and unsightly ears.

It absolutely irrelevant what director helms Marvel movie. We have confirmed that action scenes are done months before director steps onto stage.

I don’t understand why didn’t Morbius join him to have some casual bloodsucking fun then immediately decided to go rob banks with some bald geezer.

Morbius could've been Interview with the Vampire but instead it's generic capeshit

i agree about terminator, but you MUST have a feeling about working with sony given their track record of handling not superhero movies in general, but Spiderman movies in particular
so let's say you kinda get past that and read the script. the fact of the matter is it's not actually a horrible, awful, terrible movie. it's literally venom-tier. but for some reason the internet has memed it into being this god-awful trash garbage. but reading that script and kinda getting an idea of how mediocre at best it's going to be, wouldn't you, at that point, decide to pass on it in order to look for something better?

>this is it, I can feel it. I'm gonna morb out

What the fuck, no one was hyped for that shit starring dragon lady as some flabby sarah connor and guy who dies in spartacus as reese. The promo pictures they took before the release of everyone holding a gun and yelling but the muzzle flash is on yet they aren't aiming at anything is ultimate cringe

>no one was hyped for that shit starring dragon lady
No but most people were hyped to see Arnold back to the franchise.

I mean you say that it seemed mediocre but quite a lot was cut from morbius that maybe would've made it a better movie. For example the black cop has a robot arm, and in one of the interviews the actor talks about how he did action scenes with the robot arm and how it has all these different powers and then in the film it's just a regular prosthetic arm. The movie might've been great but just got cut down.

>Movie makes fun of you

It's time