People will defend this as a good series

>people will defend this as a good series

Attached: woke pandering.jpg (500x416, 33.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/C0B21NFnIiRbYicDTOyT5Q/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 2003.jpg (3479x2568, 591.32K)

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/C0B21NFnIiRbYicDTOyT5Q/

That little nigga is my most hated culture warrior. I think his jewish wife has silicon valley connections, because I cannot otherwise imagine how a whiny twerp like him gets so much clout by bitching about women and minorities and playing mario kart.

The scene is more forgivable in the book, because theres a whole chapter about how her and merry got wraith aids from the encounter.

>he gets told in a prophecy that you will not be killed by a man
>he takes this to mean he’s immortal
>it was actually meaning a woman and a hobbit would kill him
literally a kino moment that highlights his own hubris getting the better of him.

cope, it's pandering

>Witch King pulls out Monkey Paw with two fingers closed
>First my Ellen Paige cunny and now this

>ah yes the year is 1955 and I will now begin pandering to women. in many ways I started the woke movement

Attached: 2A3B61B3-1D6F-4CDE-BEFB-9EA63E52360C.jpg (1079x1067, 134.18K)

Because you whine about him.

yes unironically

It's in the fucking books you faggots

This is clearly a case of applying a new idea/fad to something old, in order to promote an agenda where once there was none.
Just like gay hobbits.

Nope, it was in the book. The agenda was always there. (((They))) have no shame.

Just stop. There was no ulterior motive. She was trained in combat and wanted to defend Theodon from the Witch King.

>archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/C0B21NFnIiRbYicDTOyT5Q/

Why do they do it?

tolkien was a massive simp

It was a kino moment and you are a heart and soulless contrarian

No, technically the book line is
>No living man am I! You look upon a woman.
And it wasn't some gotcha moment right before she stabs him. It was the big reveal of who exactly this guy who had been helping Merry (in the book we didn't actually know it was Éowyn until that moment), and also once again a call to the Witch-King's prophecy that no living man could kill him. In the book he outright states it right before the reveal and the fight, unlike in the movie where it happens at the end and we know that Éowyn, so the line just comes off as yes, a shitty 21st century feminist crap. It was possibly one of the worst bits of the movies even.

She's a 20lb woman. Fuck outta here with that woke pandering libtard.

>>ah yes the year is 1955 and I will now begin pandering to women. in many ways I started the woke movement
Declaration of women's rights was signed by frenchoids in 1790s.

>But no living man am I! You look upon a woman. Éowyn I am, Éomund's daughter. You stand between me and my lord and kin. Begone, if you be not deathless! For living or dark undead, I will smite you, if you touch him.
Typical woman, talking people to death.

Technically a midget killed the witch king and Eowyn's stab was the equivalent of picture related

Attached: black hole slut.jpg (600x493, 48.96K)