How is that kinostation coming along?

How is that kinostation coming along?

Attached: 1654327897432.png (740x685, 653.65K)

Imagine being the crushing disappointment of his parents when walking into that room

let people enjoy things

It's a fun room to relax in after a hard days work. Not that you would know anything about that you poorfag neet schizo

Fuck outta here

that's a comfy setup. get a bigger tv and pull speakers off the wall a bit more

Touch a nerve there?

Yeah haha, he should have gone out and get with a girl, and then she could cheat on him and force him to pay child support to "his" mutt child called Jahmahl and then work his ass off in his 40's having to pay child support every month until he dies an early grave. Now that's how a real man lives.

>...a-a-are ya wi-winning son?

Attached: 1575510227350.png (309x313, 126.04K)

>implying it isn't partly his parents fault he ended up like that
Assumingnhe's not actually retarded, they should've kicked him out a long time ago. They could've supported him finding his own way. I bet that his parents have just enabled his poor life choices.

His parents should feel guilt and he should feel shame.

hes not enjoying things, hes trying to forget about his actual life.

>mfw 36 living with my parents and have nothing of value

So you are over 25 and still live with your parents, got it.

the kino fleet

Attached: 1625852918678.webm (854x480, 2.59M)

what am i looking at here?

Get your shit together faggot.

mfw when
>37 yrs
>well renowned IT architect/tech lead consultant
>apt in capital city in 700 sqft alone
>dines at 3 michelin star restaurants every 3-6 month
people, just get your shit together

Attached: costanza.jpg (250x250, 10.36K)

realistically, if a woman can literally ruin your life financially, which basically means she has ruined your life full stop, it seems like you may as well just roll the dice, murder her and flee to a third world country

Why are they all watching 9 videos at once? I am disturbed.

Is this an office/job?

imagine having all that retarded electronic bullshit and only some half ass baseboards and crown moldings

>700 sq ft
I had larger than that when I was a poorfag 18 year old.

as an extended family enjoyer i wish i still lived with my parents
its absolutely satanic this propaganda which forces families apart and makes new parents pay out the ass to have their kids raised by strangers in day care and then shoving the parents into nursing homes instead of just staying together and sharing

i think it's a PC room where a bunch of SEAs have rented each computer to stream their favorite kshitters so they can maybe receive an utterly artificial record

check out this little hustler bustler
>you will never have children
>you will die alone surrounded by your funco pops

Attached: i did it reddit.jpg (802x850, 60.27K)

It's more expensive when you live in a capital city, especially right in the city center

Not everyone wants to kill people, but i'm sure it happens more than people talk about.

it's not even a good set up
shouldnt some of those speakers be placed at angles at the viewers side / behind them?

oh, I'm absolutely dead set on dying alone
>medium-grade ulcerative colitis, on azathioprine
>severe solar urticaria undiagnosed for 11 years (literally allergic to sunlight), on standard dose of xolair so far since last fall
>surgical removal of dick cancer tumour last year
>friends and family are retards and telling me that I'm just "imagining it to be tougher than it is"
I like to think that I've done pretty well so far despite all the fucks that've been thrown at me. At this point, I don't care about family or friends anymore

i read it as "kino feet" and got excited over nothing

The speakers we see are placed in a good position but the tower speakers should be pulled away from the wall by a few inches

Why buy a tv like that when you can just watch kinos on your phone?

I went and got a two grand suit today that Im going to wear just to go to the shop to get lunch, anons enjoy yourself how ever you want buy stuff, dont buy stuff and save, just enjoy life how you want to fuck what anyone thinks

a literal genetic failure, cursed by god
proud of your make work high dollar career where nobody will remember you or anything you've done a mere month after you finally perish
and yet you come here to brag as if you're better than anyone?

god im glad im not you

>Fuck outta here
t. 15 year old

at least I'm doing something of my life, in contrast to you

Home.

Attached: 1582680874516.png (720x404, 229.09K)

and yet we're both shitposting on Any Forums but the difference is im not suffering health defects and thinking some 300 dollar arthoe kibble is an accomplishment

Most people outside American and influenced by Jewish propaganda does.

>>surgical removal of dick cancer tumour last year
and right here is where you realize its bait

so? I'm just wasting some alcoholism time by shitposting while watching kinos in my rad apartment
overall, my life is "kind of good"; meaning, I feel that I've done the most of what I've been given
how do you judge your own life so far?

Cmon man, why attack him.