When did you stop watching it?

When did you stop watching it?

Attached: 300x450.png (300x450, 179.56K)

When the stronk mutt woman defeated a robot at armwrestling.

Genuinely don't remember anything about the last season. It was that boring.

when they had an entire season of naomi crying
i wish i stopped after the ilus season which was surprisingly better in some ways than the book

Post-time skip season was already losing my interest, so I dropped it then.

wait there was a timeskip between seasons?

The end, because I was watching it with family. I hated the Marco Inaros story so much and it just kept going.

when pajit died

when it ended

The last season I watched was the one on the planet through the ring, I liked it, but then I heard the next season was shit and never got around to confirming.

yea the way they handled it was embarrasingly bad

Attached: 1654397349195.jpg (1600x900, 120.3K)

>When did you stop watching it?

When the show ended.

First 4 seasons were great,

Season 5 was meh,

Season 6 was "WTF, could you at least try to tell a cohesive story to end the show??!?"

Don't ask me to name the season, but at some point it stopped feeling like it was focused on the aliens and the protomolecule and all that weirdness and sank into emotional nonsense and in-universe politics. It just felt like it shrank immensely in scope from something cosmic to something very petty and small.

When Holden decided to risk millions of lives to protect his girlfriends piece of shit son.

last season was one of the most rushed seasons of shows ever, tried to cram so much in so little episodes because they ran out of money. last 3 seasons were dismal

stopped after season one, then i hard it was getting amazon money to come back, and watched the rest

That episode Holden didn't activate the missile on Marco's ship. I didn't even mind he did it, I just realized I couldn't watch the next episode be about 'WHAAA WHY DIDN'T YOU DETONATE THE BOMB HOLDEN'. I realized I didn't care enough about the anyone in the story anymore to power through that.

>in-universe politics

I agree for the most part, but the politics is what made the show good too.

Switching from the mystery of the aliens, to the politics involved when expanding outward was part of the theme.

but imo, they focus too much on that Marcos D-bag. And not enough on actually expanding.

Amos is what made the show kino

Attached: I'm that guy.jpg (1280x720, 85.51K)

Nah, he became a parody of himself halfway through. They all did.

I finished it, but god fuck the actress playing naomi really made every scene she was in torture.
It least the guy playing holden improved over time, the actress playing naomi just become worse over time.

The same time I stop watching any tv adaptation of another thing I like. Sometime during the first season when it becomes obvious they'll never stop making fundamental changes to characters and plotlines.

>Switching from the mystery of the aliens, to the politics involved when expanding outward was part of the theme.
I understand that, but it just didn't make the show as interesting, to me at least, because it took the wonder out of it. Just ended up squabbling people, which might be realistic, but just isn't as appealing since we see that theme played out in most everything else.

After the space detective got eaten by the spacegoo or whatever. Every other character was shite.

Alex was pretty good right up until some twitter whore accused him of touching her ass during a photoshoot or something and the jews in charge of Amazon had no choice but to kill him off

mid season 5

>pointless drama IN SPACE
episode 1

He was a pointless character since the beginning, bordering on comic relief. People overestimate 'The Pilot' characters. Most of time, they aren't needed.

>mid season 5
this was me as well. Watched the episode with meteors and the one after that, but realized the show would become insuferable from that nmoment on and dropped it too

Attached: 2022-06-05 21_58_51-Greenshot.png (1930x1086, 2.22M)

The Jane left for real

oh sure it's just that I felt like he was the only decent actor of the main quartet/main cast imo