How would you have reacted to El's derayama?

How would you have reacted to El's derayama?

Attached: derayama.jpg (1280x1920, 351.23K)

i probably wouldn't have paid attention

Bitch you're like 32

Probably would have been in the back of the class making racist jokes with my friends instead of paying attention just like I did in real life, so I probably wouldn't have even noticed.

>yo why dis bitch look older den my moms?

i'd bully this person like you wouldn't believe

Remember the first season where they were telling a story that happened to take place in the 80s and didn't constantly go out of their way to remind you in every single shot with every single prop?

>implying she doesn't have at least 3 autists in that very room after her, and she doesn't even look at them
>wahh my life is so hard
god i hate women

i'd fucking hit you with a Rollerblade

Cringe take

I think you must be confusing it with a different show, because it’s always been that way.

Bullying was contrived in this. Dad died no kid would bully you for that unless it's the only thing you talk about and is just doing it to collect pity points.

>Dad died no kid would bully you for that
Millennial/Zoomer detected.

What is the problem? Schools in the 80s looked way different. And they are in high school. They aren't going out of their way to shove anything in your face. At least in this still.

A kid in my school came out with “your dad probably died of shame.” Kids are dicks bro

They definitely would've bullied her for screeching like an autist. But what the fuck was shipping her off to jail in

>Here's that kid I was telling you about

I never paid attention to other students' gayass presentations unless it was a girl I liked and Eleventy Years Old wouldn't be one of them.

>bully someone for over a year
>make fun of their dead father
>publicly humiliate her and record it
>people act surprised when she snaps and brains her bully with a skate

do americans really?

GTA Vice City was a double edged sword. On one hand it was the most kino vidya game of a generation. On the other it gave millennials terminal nostalgia for a time they were never able to experience.

That's because the government wanted to kill her I think

I always bullied bullies to establish dominance, so I would just tell the smug bitch she's not hot like her younger sister.

Was it though? I kinda thought that then the other feds intercepted the van. Made it seem legitimate? They didn't know she was still alive at the time

>Dad died no kid would bully you for that
i knew a girl who got bullied for getting run over by a car

diorama

>do americans really?
yes

>Bitch you're like 32
Nah. 32-year-olds don't look that fucked up. I've seen 40-year-old crack whores who were in better shape than MBB.

>make a historical figure
>my hero is my dad
I'd have zoned out, we all knew this girl in school and she was a female incel, obsessed with one boy who didn't go to the school.

why didn't the fag, who everyone forgot was in this, actually tell her that the presentation she was doing was retarded and would get her beat up. was it because she's dating the boy he likes? Homosexuals aren't actually this petty irl, are they?

you're too weak to pick one up

Someone calling you out because you stink isn't the same as bullying you zoomer autist
There's no context here. We don't know how he said it. Some people quip as a defense mechanism. Was it his bro's dad? There's also nuance in jokes/bullying. Bullying you're doing to hurt someone and doing that is a good way to make someone cry or fuck you up and unless you live in nigger street everyone don't want any trouble in school
I would understand if a person is always bringing it up for pity and only end up bringing everytone down.

tell me some good ones

will is not homosexual

To be fair, you have to be pretty stupid to get run over by a fucking car. She probably deserved it.

kek no you sheltered zoomer we bullied this annoying kid for having a dead dad all the time

>hey look a black guy!
>HAHAgHDUYAGHSDAHDGBHAHHSJAHBDKAJDJAHDHAHADHAHHA

The woman explicitly explained to you (the viewer) that the government is split into parts that want to kill eleven, and the ones that don't

If I was in school I'd beat the shit out of her then rape her with a fucking broom or some shit then stomp her head into a toilet until she drowned.

How many kikes can you fit in a volkswagen?
Two in the front, three in the back, six million in the ashtray

Attached: 1599955418177.gif (202x170, 703.48K)

tell me more

Attached: 1636115379212.png (615x409, 331.43K)

is it because of the scene with the black girl touching him with her feet?
he's racist, yes
homosexual, no

Yeah kek
>arrest child
>interview them without parent, guardian or even a lawyer present

>do something totally off from what the actual assignment is
>think everyone is going to be your friend because you're the "special" kid
>have a public REEEEE when you get bullied

Eleven is California Chris Chan

Attached: elevenmymcnuggies.jpg (1239x929, 96.62K)

it was different time back then