I completely agree with his stance but it was a terrible documentary and he's an insufferable cunt

I completely agree with his stance but it was a terrible documentary and he's an insufferable cunt.

Attached: 71oIniLFP2L[1].jpg (1691x2560, 280.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/r6ETkXjKXyQ0/
youtube.com/user/hgoetkehgoetke/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, and he put it up behind a paywall on a site only his fans would already use...he should just put it up for free on youtube

Attached: whatsawoman.jpg (640x368, 12.86K)

I thought it was funny, and his cuntiness was HEAVILY outweighed by the other cunts he was interviewing.

He's a faggot, but the other people were more faggoty so it worked out

Yeah I mean the premise of asking what a woman is and going after the non answers is solid. That being said almost everything that came out of his mouth, with a few exceptions was a 95iq response. Also, this isn't really fair, but he looks like an ugly basedboy and his worm lips make his interviews hard to watch

I just thought throughout the movie how better would it be if it was made by Louis Theroux.

idk who that is

What is a Woman?
bitchute.com/video/r6ETkXjKXyQ0/

Good premise, bad execution. Instead of a calm, sincere exploration of why this phenomenon is dangerous, he just goes for the typical juvenile confrontational "gotcha" style of interviewing and documentary making that contributed to the low IQ media landscape which allowed wokeism to thrive in the first place.

Alright I'll watch your chud documentary

Attached: 1625866369989.png (910x487, 55K)

If you like this documentary make sure you check out:
>Hjernevask
youtube.com/user/hgoetkehgoetke/videos

Documentary kino man from UK

Attached: Louis_Theroux_crop.jpg (1200x1725, 401.07K)

Yo G, can you make me a sandwich?

ah from the UK
probably why I don't know them

>i posted it again lol

Attached: 353.jpg (507x380, 47.73K)

He's also Any Forums certified, back in the day we had daily discussions.

>Implying Jewtube would let it stay up

Noooh

Gotten up to the bit with the female athlete who lost out on qualifying, etc. due to the trannies. Funny how for all the visceral hatred I feel for women day to day like some sort of abstraction I immediately felt really bad for her when watching that small segment. Guess I am an eternal simp.

>"let's find out 'what is a woman?'"
>goes to one nutty professor who doesn't trust him enough to actually discuss it, professor just makes himself look retarded
>immediately gives up on the premise of the film
>the rest is just the same looney troons interviews everyone has heard before, along with more tired footage of pissing off hysterical feminists at a rally which has nothing to do with trannies at all
>ends the film at home with his ugly cunt wife doing the 'help me open the pickle jar' cliche
it could've been a half hour. that one college interview is the only remotely interesting part, the rest is garbage we've heard before. this bearded soiboy cunt is a moron and that retard professor was ironically correct to be wary of him because his intentions are entirely self-serving and dishonest.

damn you mad
how much they pay you, bucko? eh? buck-fifty an hour? buck-thirty maybe, 'cuz you sound chiknees?