Elvisbros, are we hyped?

Elvisbros, are we hyped?

Attached: austin-butler-elvis-2022.jpg (800x800, 100.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aNYWl13IWhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1654145400350.webm (720x480, 2.86M)

>"niggers invented music, kill white people, trans kids, yadda yadda"
Not at all, OP.

>Buz Luhrman
pass

number 2 LOOK OUT MAN

Is that actor jewish? I wanna know if I’m upset or not.

Sound makes it even more kino
youtube.com/watch?v=aNYWl13IWhY

Cautiously so
I mean I don’t like the director but the wizards who make trailers that turn shit to gold are playing with my heart again.

>Elvis hand picked to ease middle America into accepting "black music"
>It works
>Black people still seethe to this day that Elvis' act should've been done by a black guy
Kek

Racist the sucker was simple and plain, motherfuck him and Marlon Waynes.

white people invented fucking music and instruments itself no idea wtf you're talking about

He's white

Attached: ab.png (468x791, 320.49K)

among my late father's possessions was an unopened sealed elvis monopoly collector's edition game. should I sell try selling it now or do you think it will appreciate in value? all the boomers who love elvis are dying and I can't see any zoomzooms growing to love elvis or physical board games in the future

It's really ironic how some darkies hate Elvis even though he was one of the least racist artists of his time

Good question. I'd say hold onto it unless you're getting some huge sum like hundreds of thousands or more. If you're getting like 10k fuck that not worth it.

I will now watch your jewlywood production

>"The only thing a Black woman/Black man/a Nigger can do for me is buy my records and shine my shoes." - Elvis Presley

It would look like a 10/10 if Hanks wasn't in it.

honestly yes, I've seen the trailer like 5 times now and Baz Luhrmann is based so might be good

I feel like it will actually be a good movie however you just know the general feeling of
Will be present and ruin it

Looks like yet another musical biopic with inflated self importance and poor imitations.

I didn't see anything remarkable about the trailer. It made me less likely to want to watch the movie, actually.

>behind every great white man, there's a sassy black woman educating them....

...cuz that's is how accurate history is...

Attached: Hidden Figures.jpg (1500x500, 108.8K)

It's most likely bullshit.

Attached: Elvis and blacks.jpg (633x568, 229.81K)