Name a more iconic duo

Name a more iconic duo

Attached: Netherlands_United_Kingdom_Locator.png (1200x1000, 80.7K)

my penis and a homeless ukrainian 16 year old

how about literally any other two countries
we have nothing to do with the ik ooks

Duo? They were rivals

Imagine if we invaded and conquered them with our BBCs, wtf timmy gon do?

Netherlands, Britain and Denmark are the Holy Trinity of red bricks.

>he doesn't know
Historyknowledgelets

You say this because it was William of Orange who proclaimed the Bill of Rights? It's the only thing I can think of.

They're not that iconic. I mean everything Britain did, the Netherlands did first. And in the end Britain won by being bigger. But it's hardly an iconic duo.

lov dis lil nigga lol

There's many things honestly. The act of abjuration was basically the declaration of independence 200 years before the Americans. The dutch were first at republicanism, science, Maritime empire building, etc. Many things Brits would claim they invented. For example, the only reason Brits conquered India was to cope with the fact that the dutch already own the far more valuable east indies. They even ended up taking down Napoleon too, as half of Wellington's army was dutch.

They have a lot of history but not an iconic duo imo.

>Maritime empire building
The Portuguese did that first

Rent free, mongol rapebaby

Attached: 52A0C44E-E6DC-4AA2-8D50-02576984E1A0.jpg (750x402, 43.47K)

based

>sl*Vic man
>pedo
Clockwork
Hitler was right about you

When did the Netherlands start the Industrial Revolution?

You're right

>The dutch were first at republicanism
As far as I know, the first Republic was Roman.

And for the rest, yes, it really surprises how innovative the Dutch have been.

They have less iron in their soil and less need of the economies of scale it provides. But yeah you did do that first.

Roman republic has basically nothing in common with the modern republic other than the word. The Netherlands was the first modern republic.

We're the master race, we know
Unironically imagine not being Nederlands lmao

Honestly, you were an island of peasants dependent on the textile trade with the Netherlands until da queen decided to ban imports from Holland with the death penalty.

What is intrinsic to a republic is that the monarchy has no functions, and that is what happened in Rome in the sixth century BC. because there was literally no monarch.

>16 year old woman
>pedo
Look at the nafricel butthurt that no one wants him.

>The dutch were first at republicanism
The Dutch Republic doesn't resemble modern Liberal Democracy in any way. It was more like the Venetian Republic.

What do Dutch people think about Spain and Spaniards?

Attached: Dutch apu.png (1324x875, 1.34M)

Clean my toilet, ondermens

Indeed, the first liberal Republic was America and there is no discussion about that.

We hate everything about you except your women that we come to fuck every summer

Rude

Ahem

Attached: israel-amérique.jpg (680x400, 58.63K)

I hate everything that isn't Nederlands. Nothing personnel, armando.

The American system is just Parliamentary with a Roman LARP and a President instead of a monarch.

It is literally Locke brought to a constitution. Pure liberalism.

14 is legal in Germany.

They literally just copied the Parliamentary system and renamed them to fit their bizarre Roman LARP theme. The only difference is that they have a President instead of a Monarch, of course the President is considered to have legitimacy so they can actually exercise their powers but the de jure powers of the British monarch and the American are identical.

Fair.

Germany died in 1945, what remains is a jewish dictatorship american colony

>come to my ugly flat nafri shithole
no thanks!

Attached: 98C75D11-8567-48C5-B543-DD9302116802.jpg (1280x958, 523.44K)

Age of consent was lower before 1945

You should re-annex us

>NOOOOOOO SHES ONLY 17 YEARS 11 MONTHS OLD YOU SICK PEDO FREAK

Attached: Screenshot_20220812-004615.png (1079x1222, 414.11K)

VGH!... take me back ....

It literally wasn't, cope
Soon, soon
t.emir özturk