Does she ever learn from her mistakes?

Does she ever learn from her mistakes?

Honestly I'm just trying to enjoy the highland kino and the rape but this broad keeps fucking shit up and getting away with it.

Attached: claire-fraser-character-943fc32f-b650-45a5-95b4-96ed111e14b-resize-750.jpg (736x920, 93.95K)

I don't see the problem with Claire, it's Roger that's the irredeemable fuckwit

Ah yes, the old "Dumb broad ruins everything" trope.

I've only just started season 2 so I don't who Roger is but this cunt doesn't seem to learn her lessons. It's always justified by some fucked internal logic and all the people she hurts just go along with.

>You almost got every man here killed with your impulsive actions, sassenach but on further introspection I should of known you would try to dump me for your unborn husband.

>Aye Sassenach I was brutally tortured and raped by our arch nemesis as a result of your actions but I should of known you were most affected.

I can't stand it.

To be fair there would be no story without her acute femininity I just need her to develop as a character

Ah that. Claire is actually in the right because she's thinking in time travel terms. Black Jack can't be killed before he married the 14 year old girl otherwise her husband can never be born and, among other things, Claire never goes back in time and Jamie spends the rest of his life and Black Jack's chewtoy. If you're looking for her to be punished then yeah, she suffers this season. In fact if you're where I think you are in the series she suffers very soon.

Keep in mind that Claire, being from the future, always has an eye on preserving the timeline. She breaks away from that later on and as a result gets a decent number of people killed and she herself is abducted by gang rapist Beatles fans from 1960

She never gave a shit about preserving the timeline until she used it as a weapon against her husband. Her whole plan to stop the battle would change the timeline to such an extent that there would be a strong chance Frank would never be born. Guess I just have to accept that as the price of doing business and watching Jamie and Jack outperform her.

Why is there so much rape in this show bros

because the books were written by a woman

Original author has a fantasy of almost being raped and comforting those actually raped

Given that I've seen the whole show and you haven't I'm going to inform you that you're just wrong about that.

I’ve jerked off to this actress so many times it’s starting to feel fucked up

She is pretty hot, user, there's no shame in it. The actress who plays her daughter is more my type, I've been pleasantly surprised by how much skin she's been willing to show and she has a great ass

Get ready for the episodes about the battle of Culloden, OP. It's one of the best things to ever happen in television.

That was kino

Does she do lewds?

There is one thing Claire said in the pilot (I think) about how we don't know the suffering and the lives of all the people who fought in the battles of the past. Then you get that dragonfly in amber episode and the whole weight of the war is just there.
How many battles in our history where all sides fought with bravery and honor, only to be forgotten.
Makes me understand why my father and my grandfather disliked the army, but always paid respect to the monuments to the unknown soldier.

There's a bit later on in the show where Jamie puts on a redcoat to fight the Regulators that got me thinking something similar. I'd never even heard of them but they were in many ways Proto-American revolutionaries. Got me thinking about people who had to do things they knew were wrong because the right thing was a doomed cause and they had their families to look out for. Then the exact same idea ended up being the focus of the rest of the season.

*sigh*....somehow Dougal returned.

Attached: William Mackenzie.jpg (500x316, 35.46K)

I can't argue against some retroactive shit that hasn't happened for me yet but up to the point I've watched she gave no shits until she remembered some family tree in one of Frank's books. I hope continuity fuckery does happen but at this point she could be on a separate string making all of this shit irrelevant.

The show is surprisingly deep. Never expected something like this from a time traveling love story.