Sorry. Not beautiful. And no amount of authoritarian tolerance is going to change that

Sorry. Not beautiful. And no amount of authoritarian tolerance is going to change that.

Attached: IFRuTOTuLs5_SybC6hmjc0l9os3RWbADAjhGHoVwDj8.jpg (828x823, 75.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.style.yahoo.com/lena-dunham-bikini-poolside-203036783.html
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She got fatter

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 54.77K)

stunning isn't the adjective to describe that

I am stunned, yes. Not in a good way.

still would

uk.style.yahoo.com/lena-dunham-bikini-poolside-203036783.html
They changed the image

Sorry. Not beautiful. And no amount of authoritarian tolerance is going to change that.

Attached: chudhassomethingtosay.png (296x407, 100.27K)

Same

If they mean stunning like being hit in the face with a beer bottle and having the glass cut my eyeballs yes.

pale ham

>authoritarian tolerance
rightoids go 5 minutes without saying something gay challenge: impossible

>yahoo
Did I fall through a time warp again?
Listen carefully guys, short mortgages, dump Lehman brothers stock, the finance guys are fucking the dog!

I mean it's not stunning and it's not horridly ugly. Just looks like some random women you would see at Walmart or some shit.

What's stunning exactly about that? Her hair is the only thing one can look at and not be disgusted. Fuck that.

no she's pretty fucking ugly, literally being generous I'd give her looks a 3.

She used to be prime fartpig

Attached: 1621106918084.jpg (634x688, 100.29K)

You know how if you put a tortilla in the pan and it's too hot the tortilla will puff up? Usually in a lopsided way. She looks like that, only some one doodled on that distorted tortilla with a bic pen and never had any intention of eating it or even ever making anything edible with it.

Yes, and?

She molested her younger sister and the whole industry just wants us to forget it.

Would still fuck it tbqh

women can't molest

I feel genuinely sorry for her, she's legit bottom 5% of female attractiveness. There's plenty of women as fat as her who'd still get it no problem.