The final verdict is:

The final verdict is:

TLJ is kino

Took us very long, but finally we found the truth Any Forums-bros

Attached: CD3D3FD6-D456-4BD5-A060-E294EAFE53AD.jpg (1170x1988, 1.06M)

TLJ was beautiful, the visuals were not the sticking point. Same for Kylo
The problem with TLJ is that over half of the movie is banal and wastes your time

It's disingenuous, bad and liked by miserable people

They work for Disney, of course they will only say positive shit about TLJ

>wasted your time
What did you expect a documentary about the Jedi order

I think he means that the first 2/3 of the movie sets up a theme and tone that the last 1/3 of the movie throws away.

It's bad and only liked by brainlets

TLJ is absolute shit.

Yeah off course user it’s what we call end phase
or Katharsis
Consume less youtube, form your own opinions (its too late now I know)

tlj is the only passable sequel movie because it was the only one that did anything interesting

This is called "damning with faint praise". They didn't say the movies were good, they said they liked one character (not the main character), and that one (out of three) looked nice.

>people praise products made by the corporation they themselves work for
Woah, I guess that settles it!

even the director hates the last jedi
he describes it as convoluted mess that's too long

Attached: 121456435.jpg (776x836, 136.46K)

wait wait wait, they weren't saying bad things about installments in an IP which newest addition they promote? NO FUCKING WAY! I bet they also said everyone on set was great to work with and the directors and filoni are really really talented and they think their show is something special and they liked filming it and it made them proud to relive their roles and...

>prequel actors are retards
Wow, what a surprise.

It's not catharsis to say "the last 2 hours was just a joke lol"

>Ever wonder what
No

>documentary about the Jedi Order

What fucking Jedi Order? At that point its only Luke. During his time with Rey only the following happens:

>gets scared of Rey and says she won't teach her
>talks about how the Old Jedi Order is responsible for the rise of the Sith because no one knew Palpatine was Sidious. Refuses to elaborate further.
>promises to give Rey 3 lessons in why the Jedi should die out. Only gives 2.
>spergs out when Rey has Discord sex with Kylo, gets his ass kicked

And this reflects the Jedi Order.. how?

Attached: unknown.png (640x549, 684.53K)

Yes
And I don’t even understand what your favorite youtuber was trying to say with
>muh 2/3 hour

"We really, really like Kylo Ren."

Attached: 5_f_131231_rodgers_rumors_web_1280x720_104154691597.jpg (1280x720, 121.28K)

More proof to me that Rian Johnson got shafted when making this movie. He had some input but the last Jedi was more of a Kathleen Kennedy production than anything else. He was a director for hire and he made the exact movie Disney wanted. He was rewarded with his good work by getting his own trilogy because he proved that he would be easy to work with and won’t question the movie they wanted to make. I don’t think Rian Johnson was fired from his trilogy I think being the scapegoat for all the last Jedi s problem made him leave and sign a 9 figure Netflix deal.

>he describes it as convoluted mess that's too long
>Any Forums poster from /r/eddit doesn't know what editing is
Why am I not surprised?