Predator prequel with indians

>predator prequel with indians
Uhhh ok?

Attached: IMG_20220607_205116.jpg (1024x429, 37.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1534174151929470977?t=eG-CO2RaI_aTlpCkHyUKAw&s=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh yeah there's also a preview
twitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1534174151929470977?t=eG-CO2RaI_aTlpCkHyUKAw&s=19

Attached: IMG_20220607_205120.jpg (1210x628, 24.72K)

I actually like the concept but I haven't seen the trailer so I can't judge the quality.

I bet the indians and the predator team up to take down roanoke at the end

A prequel that might actually be cool
wtf

Roanoke?

they're called native americans

The trailer leads me to believe this will have better artistic direction and cinematography than any of the other movies before (which isn't saying much).

The period piece vs predator meme has been done a lot in the comics (there are several involving pre civilization warriors to colonials fighting them).

The only real problem I have is with the female lead but the badassery of the predator looks like it will compensate heavily for this. They show several scenes where it's obvious the only reason she lives is because someone else bails her out, she isn't treated like a mary sue.The preds are usually large and cumbersome looking, this one looks lithe and agile.

There are some really beautiful shots in the trailer which is something I have never said about a predator movie before.

Attached: Prey1.png (1920x1080, 1.87M)

They are called Indigenous americans.

>native siberians
fixed for you, bigot

it would have been better if they didn’t have to hammer it into your head the whole “women strong” thing. Why can’t movies these days just show strong women instead of having to tell us they’re strong. What happened to actions speak louder than words?

Attached: AE8D96E8-DDD3-4BDD-8C65-58221C140604.jpg (1046x608, 680.3K)

I can't wait for the injuns to team up with the predator to kill de white man.

Honestly doesn't look bad at all. People overrated old movies with female heroines. This may very well be better than some of them.

if they had cast an actual strong woman id be down, but she couldnt lift a crate of waterbottles with her twiggy little arms let alone use a bow correctly

so good they put it on hulu

From the trailer it's obvious there is one real 'predator' but I think we might also be seeing a situation where there's a comanche mass murderer using a predators tech to hunt and murder other tribesmen.

They’re called whatever I wanna call them, niggot.

People don't go to nigger magnets anymore. I mean movie theaters.

I can deal with the female badass though its annoying but her line delivery is shit in the trailer. I thought it looked pretty bad unfortunately. Shame but hopefully I'm wrong. Predators with Adrian Brody is super comfy.

>native americans
>aliens
>called Prey
>isn't pic-related
Bummer

Attached: prey-xbox-360-full-cover.jpg (800x532, 108.33K)

>>predator prequel with indians
that's extremely offensive lingo, my friend. we call them MAPs around here.

>prey videogame
Oh you mean this?

Attached: 1edc67d7-df71-4a9c-a913-73521c7613ab.344ae6cc7d627a0ba3f666469f17e9f7.jpeg.jpg (718x1068, 539.46K)

No, the other one.

>better artistic direction and cinematography than any of the other movies before
Nothing will beat the artistic direction and cinematography of the first film. They literally had to sleep in the fucking jungles of guatemala and could hear actual rebel gunfights at night. I know you probably meant later editions of Predator but the first movie is beautiful to watch.
>this one looks lithe and agile.
The Predator has always been agile, in the first move he was backflipping around through the trees. He was always meant to be hyper-agile, that's why they cast Vann Damme originally so he could do his crazy agile stunts but he turned out to be a little bitch and the costume was shit so they recast him and got a better monster suit that could actually be somewhat manouverable in the dense jungle.

The only reason later movies had clunky predators was because they were shit films.

Attached: Untitled.png (1913x1075, 3.75M)

no, not that piece of shit.
he meant specifically the original PREY video game from 2006.

I like that we're finally getting representation even if only as teepee savages still, but goddamn..

seriously?! a fucking woman??? that's where I draw the line. shit.

Attached: 1619406643368.png (444x450, 9.36K)

The Indians repair his spaceship in a tipi forge.

I'm not going to cry over a stubborn naïve kid acting like a stubborn naïve kid. There are two scenes from the trailer by itself where the lead would've been wrecked if not saved by others, demonstrating that she's both dependent and ignorant. It's also implied that the white hunters crossed into the Predator while it was chasing her implying that they too are responsible for her not dying when she should have.

This scene right here is definitely not a predator. This is a human wearing Predator bones/tech. It's obvious when he flips the axe, his arm is painted but human.

Attached: Capture.png (627x717, 355.04K)

get this piece of shit outta here.

>the real predator was the white man all along

Kek that would be cool

Wise native trope. Nice seeing racism is alive on Hulu.

The Comanche were savage rapists but I’m sure Redditors will fawn over them as nobles.

The first movie is beautiful in it's own rustic way but the tech for filming is clearly dated. The color saturation is also basically whatever the light gives it. It's still a wonderfully shot film and the tension on scene is obvious, it's one of Arnolds better movies. This film has a few shots that are almost, at least technically, flawless.

This shit is retarded lmao. Hollywood is in desperate need of some new ideas. Jesus Christ. Predator came out 40 years ago. Imagine if in the 80s they were making sequels to shit that came out in the 40s. Casablanca 6: Hitler's revenge. I mean these people are truly the biggest hacks alive.

Attached: ripley.webm (540x466, 2.88M)

Have you seen it on 4k? They did a great job. Also Ahnohl related but they did a good job with Total Recall 4k too.

They're called feather niggers

>This scene right here is definitely not a predator. This is a human wearing Predator bones/tech. It's obvious when he flips the axe, his arm is painted but human.
That's probably just it being a shit film. How can a human lift two dudes up at once like that? We also see the Predator flipping around the trees in that same background so it's very likely the Predator.

Did they really need to CGI the axe throw in the first frame of the trailer? It's not that hard to throw an axe.

>Heres looking at you kid
>jumps over an intersection, slamming into a bunch of fruit carts with guns blazing
Kino

>Casablanca 6: Hitler's revenge
KINO KINO KINO

Attached: popcorn pepe.jpg (540x568, 66.27K)

They are not natives but stranded from Mongolia

>survives having a shotgun repeatedly unloaded into it's torso at near-point blank range in Predator 2
>needs a shield for arrows and flintlocks
lol

This was the bomb!! Bought it 3 weeks ago for my One X

If it has a period, we can kill it

There are two predators obviously, one of which is impostor. In the comics there was a story similar to this and the video game "concrete jungle" covers it loosely as well. The predator hunt never ends. If a predator is defeated in battle it motivates other predators to come test their might. I'm guessing a predator showed up, was killed by a savage, and the savage took his gear and is now using it on others, and another predator has come to kill everyone including the the impostor.

No, the other one on 360 not that subhuman chink-tier garbage

lol

>finally getting representation
There's been like 1000 movies about American Indians user
You know who doesn't get representation? Uruguayans. Sorbs. The Bhutanese. Karelians. Turkmen. Whoever lived in the Upper Volta. Obscure meme ethnicities that simply do not appear in Western media because nobody cares.

Don't argue with racist libtards

That would be a cool twist if they go for that angle but I'm not convinced from that scene alone.
Hope you're right though

Its almost like the predators evolve themselves over time and since this is in the past, this predator isn't as strong as the one in predator 2

Quick, start doing VS movies again!

Got that free on epic the other week was bored after 90 minutes

That sounds kinda cool actually.

Subotai (in the comics) kills a predator in a duel and is badly injured. A woman heals him and feeds him using the Predators heart and blood and it gives extra natural strength/perception and makes him essentially immortal. He appears in several comics where young predators come to fight him and he wrecks them all using rustic weaponry. It'd be pretty fucking dope if a comanche ate the heart of a predator and then into a super soldier serial killing bad ass but I doubt anyone involved with this film is imaginative enough for that.

It was the first game I had for my 360, and stayed the only game I had for a while since I'd just blown $400 on a machine that'd redring a couple years later. It's pretty fun, the alien ship thing is a big gross nightmare.

>evolution can make you bullet resistant without bullet exposure in a matter of a centuries
Is this what athiests actually believe?

Didn't play much since 2007, rented once

Retard, he didn't talk about resistance to hullets

nice bait

>It'd be pretty fucking dope if a comanche ate the heart of a predator and then into a super soldier serial killing bad ass but I doubt anyone involved with this film is imaginative enough for that.
Damn that would be cool but you're right.

>2022 A.D.
>still no Turok movie
perhaps it's for the better because they would make him either a woman or gay

Attached: turok-switch.jpg (1000x1000, 400.09K)

>evolution over a couple of centuries makes you so powerful that you can inadvertently shrug off shotgun blasts when you couldn't handle arrows originally
Is this what athiests actually believe?

I don't get this pc shit. How is it racist to call them Indians? Is it racist to call japs Japanese even though they call themselves "nihongo" or whatever? What about the deutch? And the mexicans don't call themselves mexican. Names of people are decided by the people who speak the names.

And to me, "native american" seems even more offensive. "America" is a colonist's term for the place and it seems denigrating to call them that.

>girl fighting predators
pass

>here's your turok bro

Attached: 1531590887904.png (1616x606, 597.22K)

Ok retard