ITT: What should have live action adaptation instead of One Piece

> Diverse cast.
> Grounded so no breaking the budget.
> About pirates.
How did Netflix miss this and chose fucking One Piece. I love One Piece but that is impossible to make live action.

Attached: black lagoon.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

I hate anime so much
I'm hoping Netflix will take a huge shit on One Piece to make weebs seeth

Its even got black people

Instead of Bebop this should have been a Black Lagoon adaptation.

Attached: cowboy-bebop-casting.jpg (1000x562, 450.46K)

>le strong edgy wamen
cringe

Revy is un-castable

>Revy is un-castable

is this due to the lack of american/chinese actresses or because said actresses don't have the range for the character? It seems like it would be very easy for the character to be unbearable for audiences

Maisie Williams would do great

This. Tranime watchers deserve it

>range for the character
There is no character. Just emotionally stunted le edgy Lara Croft coomerbait.

>le strong edgy wamen
Maybe you should actually read/watch it?

Live action adaptations of anime are so fucking pointless and pathetic I don't even

so any cosplayer?

Black Lagoon would honestly benefit from live action adaptation.
They just need to tone down some of the ridiculous and autistic parts. Like the Eunuchs twins, Roberta, that retarded ass yakuza plot
Hire actual action coordinators to make gunfights somewhat believable so that you won't fucking be bored out of your mind and bam, you've got some half decent John Woo imitation.
Of course, this is just a wish fulfillment fantasy. And I know for sure that if it were to be adapted, Revy would still be running straight into bullets that would magically miss her.

Attached: 1475705716846.jpg (757x903, 62.44K)

How about preferably no adaptation? Like, did live action Cowboy Bebop teach you nothing?

hope it never gets a live action. impossible for it to be even close to okay.

Attached: 1633039850863.jpg (1217x1722, 184.4K)

live action fucking sucks, GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEADS

also
I wanna cum in revy so bad

Attached: (C74) [P-collection (Motchie, Nori-haru)] Pink Lagoon EX .jpg (1121x1263, 321.1K)

John Woo would have made a great one. But it isn't ever going to get a live adaptation, much less a decent one.

Anime adaptions suck. Live action adaptions have no chance. The manga is ongoing btw to you animeonlies.

Attached: gjnBGZY.png (331x212, 106.01K)

>grounded
dont they shoot a helicopter with a torpedo while going off a jump in a boat in like the first episode

>john woo practical effects inspired weeb shit
>no breaking the budget

it would be more expensive than the green screen pieces of shit garbage you watch daily and horrible if done with that shit.

Listen, just shut the fuck up. Live action adaptions are always shit barring speed racer, we dont need more and I dont need zoomers ruining my kino because it popped up on netflix.

threads like these are stupid and autistic as fuck, stop making them

No, because it will offend too many people. Imagine the outrage here when poltards find out about the neo nazi treasure hunt plotline