Why are Indians so unattractive?

For some reason, Indians have an extremely unattractive facial features. Whenever you seen an Indian, you can almost immediately tell they're Indian.

Why? What evolutionary process creates such a phenotype?

Attached: paj.png (650x400, 171.56K)

looks Turkish to me, honestly.

gotim

looks Gypsy to me, honestly.

Better looking than the average turk unironically

looks Italian to me, honestly.

That guy produces more testosterone in one day that you will ever produce in your entire life

LMAO COPE COCKROACH. We’re so ugly yet there’s over a billion of us? Lmao shut your fuck up

Yeah, you can only reproduce by raping each other

They're mutts of the ugliest race on planet earth - Abos.

I don't want to be rude, but their phenotype make my skin crawl, I hate looking at them or being near to them. No other people have this effect on me.

It must be very painful to live in UK with those creatures.

Attached: paj2.png (288x175, 93.48K)

Because you're accustomed to different phenotype. If Indian women can fall in love with Indian men there should be no problem for you unless you're a gay.

If you didn't told me that he's Indian, I would've thought he could be anywhere from countries marked in red in this map. Brown people really all look the same. At least to me, I dunno, they probably think that Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Mongolian and Turkish all look the same too so I don't feel guilty about lumping them into one big, brown category.

Attached: MapChart_Map(9).png (6460x3403, 1.3M)

they are beatiful and pacefuljust like niggers
you cant appreciate diversity

>We’re so ugly yet there’s over a billion of us?
arrange marriages, rape and a culture that promotes having a large family

bruh you literally arrange marriages.

It's really the eyes to be honest. If they didn't have bug eyes, they'd be handsome.

the huge eyebrows don't help either. I've seen pics of good looking pajeets and they trim their eyebrows and beard to look decent

yeah niggas need extra grooming for their abundance of hair this includes muslims as well that unibrow shit is nasty on god

And it works does it not? Meanwhile white people get divorced half the time lmao

The big eyebrows also makes the eyes seem smaller and beadier too

nothing uglier than a unibrow. I think they also need to stay more active because their faces plump up like an obese white man just by gaining a few pounds. Truly a sad life
no it doesn't. Women live unhappy and at the first chance of leaving they do. They probably stay married in India to avoid facing their families

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-08-11 15-58-24.png (1214x441, 71.24K)

>Hi guys, me Mutahar from SomeOrdinaryGamers

>Mexcrement talking about rape
Kek have you looked at your el Salvador tier nigger shithole kek