Waiting (2005)

What an odd but kinda charming and endearing movie. Its peak 2005 aesthetic and mood/feel

Attached: 1643858644945.png (960x1440, 2.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fyv7EpuTFBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

I recently watched this again. It's great, and really refreshingly problematic. That bitch Ryan renolds completely washed his hands of it. Didn't do any interviews for the special edition and even had his face blurred out in the 'behind the scenes' bits.
There is no way in Hell this could be made today and for that reason alone it's worth watching.

Always thought the title made it sound like a horror movie

>problematic.
twitter called, they want you back

Haven't seen it in like 10 years, remind me of the problematic parts

i fucking hate this movie because it has made me forever paranoid about eating in restaurants. especially when i met people who work in restaurants and they were all nasty people

i still get a boner from the bush scene

they tried so hard to make justin long seem cool

for over a decade

Attached: 5616eebe9dd7cc1b008c08bb.png (480x271, 61.32K)

that steak looks fucking sick, why don't you just eat a live cow?

There was that one situation when Ryan was planning to bang a girl *before* her 18th birthday

>this movie came out 17 years ago

Attached: 1636153448428.jpg (737x675, 131.94K)

sexism

Attached: 1654102460221.jpg (1183x1268, 175.45K)

he was cool

I'm not entirely sure why but white people like their steaks under cooked

youtube.com/watch?v=fyv7EpuTFBE
yo this shit poppin fr

is that reviewbrah's dad? gimme dat stocktrader aesthetic

Really is problematic af desu

this movie came out when I was 15. I remember the party scenes at the beginning and end really made me want to get loose and party and try beer and weed in high school. They made it look so fun

What

>completely missing the point

it truly was a different time

Ive worked as a wage slave in several of them for the last 20 years, am a waiter now and make 400 a night in tips on Friday and Saturday

I've never seen anyone fuck with food like that and at most they will just go real slow and give shitty service. It's a federal offense to piss and cum and fart on someone's food and pretty serious

Andy Milonakis looks like THIS?