/stg/ - Stranger Things General

'Vecnacels Cannot Stop Losing' Edition

Attached: 34254635746.png (363x302, 75.65K)

vecnabros...

Attached: 4567.png (905x527, 44.05K)

when will our suffering end?!!?

Attached: 1653876612536.jpg (1015x551, 65.86K)

its amazing how quickly everyone's interest has dropped off

anons are just waiting for Angela’s 18th in a couple days

Attached: 8BBB5920-D833-454D-9F96-0EC1BD6DA452.jpg (740x740, 77.96K)

What's the relationship between demogorgon, mindflayer, and vecna? Was Demogorgon just a wild animal or something that was native to the upside down, Mindflayer was ??? and vecna was some guy that transferred to the upside down from our world?

bump

Come back when Vecna kills some major. Characters

Season 1 and Nancy and Steve fuck when she was a sophomore.
The younger kids are freshmen now.

So are we going to see the original kids start banging in season 5?

Attached: 6527B387-48CD-4DB2-B7C6-D4A3D32381E5.jpg (960x1140, 808K)

>Vecnacels continue losing even without an stg thread
I can't imagine being one of them, it's gotta be a sad existence.

Attached: Demochad Emmy Award.jpg (750x563, 70.47K)

>he did the edit request from yesterday
Based

actually it is kind of weird. all this build up to release and then nothing?
the only notable thing was getting running up the hill trending for a while

i wonder if people are tired with the "Drop a whole season at once" thing, even though there's still 2 eps left later in the summer.

>i wonder if people are tired with the "Drop a whole season at once" thing, even though there's still 2 eps left later in the summer.
yes. My friends are doing 1 or 2 eps per wk and enjoying it a lot more.

Attached: Weekly vs binge.png (1239x1270, 134.09K)

I mean, the thing about binge releases is that their one distinguishing quality, that all episodes are released at once, is actively harming continued interest. People watch the season in one sitting, enjoy it and talk about it for a week or two, and then don't care about it. Compared to say, a weekly release, where you're pumped and interested about what will happen next week over a period of time possibly spanning months, binge releases just aren't a good strategy for maintaining a fanbase. And that really just makes me curious about why Netflix, the streaming company that is arguably on the downhill slope and has the most to gain from keeping people involved, would go with a binge release for one o their most beloved shows. They even showed a desire to do something like this in releasing this season in two parts, but for some reason they refused to do a reasonable release schedule instead of a contrived asspull to get people to stay subscribed for one extra month

Watching Stranger Things right now.

I used to complain about how season 2&3 are not as good as season one but I feel like this season might be the second best one.
I feel like a lot of element were did fantastically well in the first season and not so with the second and the third because they're too much fan service and I feel like the creator forgot what even make the first season good in the first place.

Now for the season 4.
Finn used to be cute twink. but I think he hit the wall hard and can't really act for shit which is a shame. same thing goes with Millie, Gaten (Dustin), Caleb (Lucas). Their acting suck. Sadie Sink and Noah Schnapp are alright. they're without a doubt better than the rest of the main group.

Max, Steve and Robin carry this season hard. Robin was extremely cute in season 3 and this season she goes full tomboy and I love it. and Maya Hawke is extremely charming in this one as well compare to the debut season.

I couldn't give less shit about the Russian stuff though. shit is boring and I don't care about them.

Attached: ezgif.com-gif-maker.jpg (736x485, 51.43K)

Finally finished the latest episodes. So what are Any Forums's theories? Does vecna tie into anything from the previous seasons? Or did the writers just pull this villain out of their ass? I can't find any connection with this guy and the Mind Flayer. Kinda weird they're making him the big baddie to close out the series.

>My friends are doing 1 or 2 eps per wk and enjoying it a lot more.
god it must be nice having self control

>barb is queen alongside her king vecna

We're coming home, bros

Attached: thS5OM.gif (500x188, 1.94M)

If there’s a poll for which actors hit the wall the hardest I’d vote for Robin, Nancy and Will.

People like to shit on Eleven but she doesn’t look half bad in the show (another matter when she’s in real life)

Attached: 72F4384F-B9E4-480D-8844-6A6AA78E66CC.jpg (2048x1366, 638.66K)

There is going to be a 5th season.

>Robin, Nancy and Will hit the wall
What are you on.
They didn't hit shit. Eleven are fine.

Finn hit the wall harder than anyone. Lucas was never a looker to begin with. Robin is literally the same as previous season but more tomboy and has more personality. Nancy is literally the same Nancy as every season but I'd argue that the first season is the best Nancy.
She has that nice girl aura around her and the fact that she's like barely legal make it even better I suppose.

>another matter when she’s in real life
same matter. Millie, for whatever reason, love horrible make up that make her 10 times older than she is.
In the show she only does light make up for her to appear more "natural".
She without all the bullshit make up is fine.

also bump because I want someone to notice me.

>horrible make up that make her 10 times older than she is
yeah, i think that because she probably wanted to distance herself from being type casted as a teen/child in her long term career.

>Robin is literally the same
She looks like Shelly Duvall now

Attached: 6DEB871C-B5DD-4262-9EAB-EA90CCE8F123.jpg (1920x960, 170.74K)

Demochads keep on winning

Attached: predator-handshake.gif (498x268, 820.45K)

Finn is probably the youngest looking cast now including Ericka. Kid is blessed with the neoteny genes

Attached: Y1627.jpg (1920x960, 326.25K)