Worst Seinfeld episode?

Worst Seinfeld episode?

Attached: MV5BY2U5N2NmMjgtY2ZlNi00NDk2LTgxNWYtODFkY2JhYjY0N2JiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM3MDMyMDQ@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x750, 66.98K)

Idk, probably something from season 1 or 2.

this. The episode where Jerry and Elaine get back together is particularly bad. That might be my least favorite.

Is that your contention?

the one where they go to India is always a skip for me

This and the shitty Puerto Rico one are the only two always skipped

It's Festivus and you fucking know it

If thats the one done in reverse chronological order it's borderline unwatchable, has to be the worst

Maybe I'm a retarded brainlet but I like that one Jugdish

i like drunk/stoned elaine

Gotta be The Dog. Painfully unfunny and cringy episode.

Attached: Seinfeld.jpg (1920x1080, 151.03K)

I typically defend the first couple of seasons as not being as bad as people say, but now that I'm looking at the episode list they are all pretty shit.

The Finale.

I don't think they're bad, just unremarkable. Some good episodes, though, like The Chinese Restaurant, The Jacket, The Phone Message and The Statue.

The first eps were literally a show about nothing, back when they still believed that would make a good sitcom. Then after a bit, they realized they need actual stories

requesting the webm where she goes doggy position and jerry is rolling his eyes

The Stake Out is unironically one of my favorite episodes.

Attached: 1200x675.jpg (1200x675, 116.34K)

don't like the statue
this character being finnish doesn't make any sense

nbc wanted them to, so larry did it without any romance and it was supposed to be the season finale

Attached: rava.png (720x540, 514.1K)

It's no contest: The Puerto Rican Day Parade and The Finale. These are the only episodes of the show worse than decent.

>don't like the statue
How can you not like that episode?

Attached: george_thestatue.png (500x344, 290.64K)

I think Larry says that’s the worst episode

every single season 1 episode is worse than every other non clip show episode in the series

>nbc wanted them to
Be it in film or in tv, why is it always the studios that pull this kind of retarded shit?

Is that Rip Torn in the bed?

The one with the 5 minute diatribe by the jewish doctor who is about to do the circumsicm

just painfully unfunny, uncomfortable television. not sure what the joke was supposed to be. maybe the absurdism in how long they let the rant go?

The Stakeout, The Robbery and The Stock Tip are all decent. Seinfeld Chronicles and Male Unbonding are mediocre.

Jason Alexander almost refused to do the episode because he thought it was over the line antisemitic.

jerry is a neat freak, he doesn't need a cleaner in the first place
rava and ray are both bad characters, bad writing
the bris
it's a mohel

>I think Larry says that’s the worst episode
good so we agree then. Well, I haven't seen season 9. So maybe there's something in there I'd like less.

I'm making sure not to watch season 9 even though I've watched all the episodes from the other seasons at least 50 times each by now. I feel like there's more Seinfeld I have yet to watch, and it feels good.

If you ever do decide to watch the last season, never watch The Puerto Rican Day or The Finale.

really? It didn't feel that long to me and it was amusing. I thought that was a good episode especially when jerry and the mohel go at it in the hospital

Attached: 43E762D0-6E86-49D4-A274-E7DFE99904A0.jpg (259x194, 8.54K)