Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=znquhistb6w&list=PLac2ADbL8is-HN8VkcOepyy-9f0DvLRyK
youtube.com/watch?v=r3PWIAVDFtA
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5h2uG018tI
4ad.com/artists/spaceghostpurrp
youtube.com/watch?v=L0M5LCWP1ic&ab_channel=ok
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=znquhistb6w&list=PLac2ADbL8is-HN8VkcOepyy-9f0DvLRyK

Attached: 1630274648506.png (615x506, 369.78K)

Zoomer just discovered sgp sweet

Attached: 1654115440667.jpg (567x674, 77.29K)

I've been friends with him since 2011 before he signed his record deal with 4AD
I'm a millennial

Nobody is friends with sgp. You type like a 14 year old. Good taste, not Memphis or Atlanta though. He'd slap you for typing that

Except I've been making music with him since before he got signed and he considers me a friend, even though he's bipolar and changes his mind a lot. I was also friends with Rocky before he dropped his first mixtape. I'm friends with Metro Zu and other ex Raider Klan members. He was raised in Atlanta and obviously influenced by Memphis rap and Atlanta hip hop and has songs with Memphis rappers like 36 Mafia. I would kick his ass if he ever tried to touch me. Are you proud of just turning 15?

Mup da doo didda po mo gub bidda be dat tum muhfugen bix nood cof bin dub ho muhfugga

xD

I don't believe you at all and I've got his entire discography lol theres never been a feature from any Triple Six members. If you're serious about rapping hmu on tho IG I'm about to have a song with Tripp Jones
@djcausticchasm

Also he's neverrrr been signed lmao

you're retarded and everything I said was true
youtube.com/watch?v=r3PWIAVDFtA
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5h2uG018tI

4ad.com/artists/spaceghostpurrp

So many rappers today stole his entire style and sound its crazy

4AD put out his greatest hits remastered comp and thats it. He highly reps being an unsigned artist. You probably don't even know how in love he was with Rocky

Not really. Asap tried runnibg with the ghetto goth look but thats it. People have been using memphis imagery and samples since its inception as a genre, even the greatest known classics are heavily remixed samples of each other in the underground at the time. I'd say if anything too many people try to imitate $B's formula, and considering they were already a memphis tribute thats pretty bad

He still got signed for that record deal, even if it was a one album deal. He had some original songs on that album. I know he represents being underground and I've been following his career closely since 2011, clearly closer than you since you didn't even know he made songs with 36. Like I said, I was friends with Rocky before Rocky dropped Live Love Asap so I don't know why you would say that.

He's partially correct. Plenty of big artists got influenced by him in some way. Playboi Carti, Goth Money, Chxpo, Working on Dying, Bones, Metro Boomin, Lucki, Lil Yatchy, Lil Uzi, Denzel Curry, XXXtentacion, Lil Tracy and plenty others took style from him and some have admitted it. Not to mention that he was almost solely responsible for Memphis rap having a revival so all of the Memphis rap influenced rappers coming after that like SB and Ghostmane were influenced by him. He invented the term phonk which is its own subgenre now.

youtube.com/watch?v=L0M5LCWP1ic&ab_channel=ok

What are some SPG kino?

Whats one song he has with a Triple Six member dude? He didn't even sample memphis rap in 90 percent of songs, he was more a fan of DJ Screw and showed it by using tons of Sade songs for example than of memphis, he just used the imagery. All those artists may be influenced by phonk but not much outside of using skulls. Phonk is just cloud rap, there is only one sgp

His Rolling Loud set

autistic white boy music

And if you reply to this comparing screw to memphis you really are a poser.

Its closer to PCP caveman tunes really, but thats the appeal

Like bruh you posted this on Any Forums and calles it kino you really expect me to believe you're a south old head and not a college freshmen?