On a new episode of Office Ladies podcast (via Mashable), Fischer and co-star Angela Kinsey delve into "The Delivery...

>On a new episode of Office Ladies podcast (via Mashable), Fischer and co-star Angela Kinsey delve into "The Delivery," the season 6 episode where Pam has her first baby. Fischer reveals that her sister had a baby right around the same time that they were filming the episode and, as a surprise, she asked the writers to name Jim and Pam's baby Cece, the same name that her sister had given her new baby. The name ultimately proved to be a wonderful surprise for Fischer's sister, who was a big fan of The Office
Wow isn't that cute? Remember The Office?

Attached: jenna.jpg (804x656, 150.39K)

Go way Jenna. It's over.

Attached: 9238320928.jpg (121x124, 2.4K)

I thought it was named that because they were fans of the proud family show on disney.

How hard did Fischer beg the other women to be on that podcast?

Angela's career is even more dead

Cece is a shitty fucking name for a baby. For anyone. Except for CeCe Winans.

But Angela isn't clutching a decade old show. She moved on. Fischer refuses to let it go

Why did their careers died? Only Jim, Michael and Dwight seem to be getting work nowadays.

She’s also significantly older than Jim in real life (like 7 years if memory serves). In Michael Scott Paper Company she describes herself as a 30 year old woman but was 35 by that point. She got caught in the trap of being on a show for close to a decade and not being able to move into other roles because she was too old for anyone to care by the time it finished.

Honestly besides John, Steve, and Rainn, no one on The Office has had much of a career. Then again, after 8 years on prime time TV, maybe most of them don’t need one.

I thought it was because they were fans of Chris Watts.

Attached: 16545616324732.jpg (199x182, 7.17K)

All of them have had other roles just not in anything as significant, which is understandable when you consider how popular The Office was and how different the landscape is now - there’s just so much content being produced that you could miss films with even A-list celebrities.

For example:
> Don't Look Up is a 2021 American apocalyptic comedy film written, produced, and directed by Adam McKay, and starring an ensemble cast including Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence, Rob Morgan, Jonah Hill, Mark Rylance, Tyler Perry, Timothée Chalamet, Ron Perlman, Ariana Grande, Scott Mescudi (Kid Cudi), Cate Blanchett, and Meryl Streep. It tells the story of two astronomers attempting to warn humanity about an approaching comet that will destroy human civilization. The impact event is an allegory for climate change, and the film is a satire of government, political, celebrity, and media indifference to the climate crisis.[6][7]
I hadn’t even heard of this film until it came up in my Youtube recommendations 2 days ago. 75 million dollar budget, a suite of A-listers, and I browse Any Forums all the time. Never knew it existed.

Jenna got way too invested in her character

It's an easy gig, why wouldn't she do it?

Rainn threw his career away to do hippy podcasts about his weirdo religion

Whenever I’ve seen her in interviews I get the sense that she isn’t all that pleasant to be around.
He’s got all the money he will ever need. Most of these famous people getting into totally saturated fields (podcasts, Emma Watson teaching yoga, etc) are in it for status or personal fulfillment. I’d probably just become a blogger if I never had to worry about money again.

>Cece
So she's White trash or Black?

That movie got shitposted about for a month after it came out.

Now post the story of working with Jenna where she demanded her room have multiple locks then spent all her per diem shopping then accused the crew of stealing it.

Yea if I were rich I would just steam myself playing Mount and blade or something, even if no one watched

The fuck?

Tf actors get per diems?

OH MY GOD, LADY

Attached: screenshot-2022_06_07-010927_PM.jpg (823x725, 30.76K)