Nice land nigga

Attached: 12440817.jpg (900x735, 166.06K)

what was his endgame?

To end the game.

To control enough life so he can re summons his master. Basically modern jews trying to summon a false messiah

So me and Elendil just held down his legs and started wailin' on the nigga.

fuck off with your antisemetic shit

>being payed reparations in 2003 for slavery was a joke in season 1
Dave the prophet

He was never going to rescue Margot, he just wanted to bend everything to his will and make it more perfect according to his ideals.

Tolkien loved Jews, cope.

He was a habitual line stepper.

>course I remember shitposting in user's thread

Attached: canon.jpg (1339x800, 348.46K)

>Margot

Attached: 1576680548688.png (378x357, 81.47K)

Evil doesn't really think too far past whatever win condition they've set for themselves, which is usually just "more power" and then "even MORE power".

Someone who finds lost property is entitled under common law to keep it until and unless the original owner comes to claim it.
The "free" peoples of middle earth were the real villains here.

maximum tax base

It was a joke because it was being talked about in the Bush era media stupid zoomer

But his ideals is his master's, right. I thought the main inspiration of him is the anti christ, who in turn do satan's or melkor's deed for him

how much time did it take for them to reach mt doom?

So weird how I knew this was that Rick James sketch from just the tiny thumbnail. I haven’t seen it in like 10-12 years at least.

Attached: 1642068149881.jpg (309x269, 28.73K)

AHHHH AHHH YOU DARKNESS YOU GÛL YOU ALLY OF MORGOTH MOTHAFUCKA

Attached: 1653430818473.png (1445x1079, 1.77M)

I agree. Most modern villain has sense of morality to them, making them has "logical" motive. While classical pure evil villains such as Sauron, Palpatine, and ect. is simply want power. It gives of that "satanic" feel to it

>"Dwarves" painted in a good light by JRR
kek at the delusion

FUCK YO RING NIGGA. FORGE ANOTHER ONE YOU RICH MUTHAFUCKA

Tolkien was fond of *some* Jews and their contributions to the arts and humanities. He was a traditionalist and literal monarchist and would be absolutely disgusted at the current state of the globalist, Judiaized West. Hell, he was so pissed at English becoming a lingua franca after WWII that he threatened to speak nothing but a rare language for an entire year. He wasn't overtly racist (probably privately in that he wouldn't want to live next to violent immigrants with no respect towards his
home culture and I'm sure he believed in the nation-state with people tied to the nation via common blood, culture and language), but he also was fiercely anti-globalist as globalism sniffs out minority languages and cultures and nothing infuriated him more.

WHAT DID THE FIVE FINGERS SAY TO NUMENOR? SINK!

Considering that complete power over the lives of other sapient beings is by definition demonic, it makes sense why classic villains are evil in that sense.

>saying jews want a new messiah is antisemitic
based Any Forums turning everyone else's minds into mush