Why was she so pale if she's on Tatooine?

Why was she so pale if she's on Tatooine?

Attached: 1642031513972.jpg (1918x807, 118.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=up7pvPqNkuU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i so pale

Factor 1488 sun screen.

Nu Star Wars has a problem with skin color in case you havn't noticed

melaninchlorians

thats a star wars scene? LOL thought it was some of those faggot series you always post like euphoria

cum from BWCs is a great sunscreen

She's a Goth person from the Goth planet

You thought someone dressed in sci-fi type clothes with a desert background was from Euphoria?

Humans aren't native to Tatooine. Also while the Star Wars galaxy has a 75% mortality rate child delivery, they have mad good robotics and sun screen. Its why humans with British phenotypes dominate a desert world with two suns.

special space sunscreen from a galaxy far away

Because they don't think.

looks like a punk girl from earth

>sci-fi type clothes
Wow, so futuristic. Do you think we will ever see something as out of this world within our own lifetime?
>desert background
That show takes place in Southern California. And I've seen stranger backgrounds in supposedly non-fantasy movies

Attached: a06f8897-1f60-4cdc-933b-764b3040cb35-medium16x9_sopranosvito.jpg (648x365, 54.32K)

I would not be surprised to see a burning man episode of Euphoria

Alien.

She's a backwards human that gets paler in the sun and darker normally.

She spent most of her life as a love slave before she earned enough to buy her freedom from her owner at 22.

I so pale
>>>/reddit/

The 2nd sun cancels out the 1st, like condoms

She rides her scooter so fast it outruns the sunbeans so they cant burn her

Yeah, it's not like there's some paler peoples living in deserts,

oh wait..

Attached: berber girls.jpg (460x303, 28.41K)

She wears sunglasses

>Here's that super intimidating, heavily technologically enhanced cyborg I've been telling you about. Be VERY careful around that one

Not all people can tan, especially people of Irish and British descent, same would apply to the people of Tatooine, they aren't native, they're settlers, there's nothing to say this girl wasn't originally born somewhere else and raised on tatooine. Plus the main part of Mos Espa in in a crater that is protected from the sun due to shadows cast from the cliffs.

An alien with super reflecto-skin that prevents UV absorption

Attached: 1642104394596.jpg (740x1116, 131.47K)

There's a lot of pale skinned red and blond Berbers. How much of that is their native genes and how much of it is a 1000 years of taking European sailors as slaves. Not to mention the two times they got colonized by Germans and the 1 time by the French.

Its weird how people assume North Africa is black when some parts of it are whiter than the US.

Probably because Americans think Africa is a country, not a continent and would struggle to find said continent on a world map.

>thats a star wars scene? LOL thought it was some of those faggot series you always post like euphoria
it basically is now that the force is female

Same reason Australians of Bong and Potato ancestry are still white, they get huge amounts of skin cancer. It takes centuries to turn brown. Tatooine settlers are mostly only there a short while.

>Its weird how people assume North Africa is black
What? Nobody does. You stupid or something?
>when some parts of it are whiter than the US
No, they're basically fucking Arabs

Berbers would kill you if you called them arabs.

Alien race with sturdy albino skin

Retard

youtube.com/watch?v=up7pvPqNkuU

>What? Nobody does. You stupid or something?
You're telling me that no American would assume everywhere in "Africa" is just the Congo and full of blacks?

>British phenotypes
nobody knows what Star Wars is anymore