YOU LOWKEY CAN'T HANDLE THE DEADASS

YOU LOWKEY CAN'T HANDLE THE DEADASS

Attached: 1654376655679.jpg (480x491, 70.66K)

Why does this place hate zoomers?

cringe

Because we are getting old

a few good men is basically a film adaptation of perry mason. every episode the dumbass crook implicates themselves on the stand when they could just shut the fuck up. unfortunately jessup is somehow so military minded but can get baited by some measley insults into confessing his crimes.

>hate
it's just bants

It's every generation's duty to make fun of the next. You don't think we got shit on for baggy pants and spice girls?

because there is no such thing as zoomer culture

it's just a bunch of kids wearing jogging outfits, of a clusterfuck of different ethnic groups, watching tick tocks where someone falls down, there is a cute animal, or someone does something suprising and a loud boom noise plays

I don't think it's possible to make a compelling court story without having the culprit be an idiot and confessing to everything by the end

FR WHY DONT YOU TOUCH GRASS BRO

ngl tho they lowkey sus tho like frfr tho respectully tho not bussin tho frfr

>baited by some measley insults into confessing his crimes
ngl thats cap. The airmen were lowkey brought into the courtroom, in their drip, to deadass rip his mid story a new bussy hole, fr fr no cap. Lit scene was bussin

>hate
this dude thinks we hate zoomers? fr fr? you out of pocket on this one user

Attached: 1654460297902.png (588x682, 261.99K)

No cap

This doesn’t make sense. It should be something like YOU DEADASS CANT HANDLE THE SWAG

>SWAG
stuck in the 2000s + ratio + gtfo millennialfag + no bitches

I hate every term made up in the last 15 years other than "Based"

keyed

It should be YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE NO CAP

Attached: 1654623650615.jpg (1284x1047, 105.92K)

Most people on the internet that use the term "zoomer" are in fact zoomers themselves I've found. I seen some guy the other day on youtube lose his fucking mind in the comment section calling some other commenter a zoomer repeatedly. So I looked at his profile it was nothing but fortnite/squid game/roblox type videos and all his subscriptions were the same.

if there was no zoomer culture, there wouldn't be anything to make fun of
have sex and touch grass incel