Memes aside, is there actually a water problem in colorado?

memes aside, is there actually a water problem in colorado?

Attached: ManBearPig-.jpg (1400x700, 144.49K)

California is trying to drink your milkshake

Californians have a water shortage. Climate Science exists solely because Californians don’t realize they live in a desert and literally live on a man made climate.

What water shortage? We just need to build canals from the great lakes to feed California.
I hear that on a daily basis.

I mean they rely a lot on snowpack water to supply most of their water so its becoming an issue. although its going to affect Los Angeles and AZ way more since that same snowpack water colorado uses is what they also rely on and they need it to go further down river

thats likely never going to happen. the costs to do that are extremely high to build and maintain. not to mention the great lake states and the great lake Canadian Providences have agreed to never let such a project happen

You underestimate the stupidity of coasties

Attached: 1636292524202.png (748x1076, 612.4K)

The Ogallala Aquifer under Kansas, Nebraska and north Texas is rapidly depleting from overuse for agriculture. They'll get a deal for the Great Lakes water decades before Cal*fornia ever does

i cant keep track of all the parody and metaphors. is it about netflix or is it about global warming or is it about californian politics or what the fuck is is all about?

Don't know what the fuck you are talking about but I probably will pay for it.
-Europoor

They also like to waste water on shit like pistachios. And don’t forget Arizona, somehow the shithole that is Phoenix continues to grow quickly in population. The American southwest is fucked. Then all those Mexicans and Californian liberals will make their way to states around the Great Lakes and drain those up as well.

Manbearpig has been my go-to username for like 16 years now

Did they really bring back manbearpig for another episode?

gotta water those almonds, so the faggy environment vegans can have their processed cereal.

>the costs to do that are extremely high to build and maintain
why do white people think like this? just do something good and take a hit to your profit margins for once in your evil existence.

whites dont consider jews to be white

I hope so cause otherwise Im not really sure what I watched.

>why do white people think like this? just do something good and take a hit to your profit margins for once in your evil existence.

Attached: AralSea1989_2014.jpg (1024x870, 857.74K)

>Canals from the great lake.
Fuck off? That water isn't owned by the US or Canada.
Why not move out from the desert you lazy fuck

>Russian economic planning

>people really think water just disappears when we use it

Attached: cub_water_cycle_unit_image[1].jpg (846x895, 70.54K)